world 6 glitch

chucknorris078

• 1 month later...
I had lots of glitches and tried a lot of things which were suggested, but none really worked.

After fiddling around for a while l found a way which worked 100% for me.

First level select and select the glitchy area.

Start the game.

Shoot once to confirm it's not glitched.

Press start and select the quit option.

Go to level select and using the arrows start from the beginning of the level.

The glitch will not occur for this play through.

Worked every time for me

Thank you, dude. You've saved my life. It's really worked for me too.

• 2 weeks later...
I had lots of glitches and tried a lot of things which were suggested, but none really worked.

After fiddling around for a while l found a way which worked 100% for me.

First level select and select the glitchy area.

Start the game.

Shoot once to confirm it's not glitched.

Press start and select the quit option.

Go to level select and using the arrows start from the beginning of the level.

The glitch will not occur for this play through.

Worked every time for me

Did not work for me.

... on the 8th puzzle I made sure to kill ALL of enemies that come out of the portal. ...

This is the fix for the glitch in puzzle 10.

Airplane mode, WiFi, ... all don't matter.

;)

Edited by BuYcKi

• 7 months later...

I can confirm that killing all five enemies two or three puzzles before is the key for no glitch.

The first two tries I was not fast enough to move the platform so the first enemy out of the portal dissapeared to the left and it took a while for the others to come. In both cases I had the glitch. After that I redone the chapter for at least 5 times (because I did stupid things in the last puzzles^^), killing all those enemys and had no problem, the puzzle worked fine every time. Dying before or airplane mode was not neccesary in my case.

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure if this is what helped me, but after getting glitches 7 times in a row I restarted vita (hold power button, press red button) and then turned on flight mode. After doing so I got that level working 3 times in a row (each time I restarted my vita).

Thanks for the tip, Vivan!

6-10 glitched for me, too, on my first play-through.

But then I tried this fix and everything worked- 100%!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The glitched puzzle is the only thing that's keeping me from 100% since it only works properly when I use chapter select. Got the patterns for all the puzzles down perfectly for replaying them so often, it's really a shame :o

I'll try the suggested solutions (airplane mode and killing all 5 spawning enemies) later today, hopefully this will work :)

EDIT:

So the glitch really seems to be related to the 5 kills some puzzles before. I never used airplane mode and only made sure to get at all 5 enemies that can be spawned plus the one that's already in the puzzle and it worked every single time. I messed up some of the last 4 puzzles so I had to try several times yesterday and the puzzle never glitched on me again.

I'd suggest you fire some random shots to bring the pillar back up again before killing the first enemy so that the first spawning enemy won't get stuck and turn the other way.

Edited by DGLDrums