PowerUp Heroes

Pure Football

Shaun White Snowboarding

Splinter Cell Double Agent

Wii Discontinued Servers:

Rabbids Travel in Time

iPhone Discontinued Servers:

Assassin's Creed II

*Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (PS3 & 360) = Multiplayer is still functional, but some online features have been discontinued.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=38&brandid=586&productid=3632&faqid=kA030000000ecfaCAA

Trophy wise we only have to worry about the following but do note you only have until August 8th to get the following completed:

Call of Juarez 3: The Cartel

MotionSports Adrenaline - This is already an unobtainable (P) due to one trophy needing a solid week to get it.

Shaun White Snowboarding - some of the MP trophies can be obtained in LAN mode but some can't.

The servers for Pure Football were actually shutdown 2 years ago but for some reason Ubi says they're still up :confused:.

Haze will likely lose the ability to patch itself since it used an archaic internal patching system so if you have it installed, then don't uninstall it else you probably won't be able to patch it again after the 8th.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Looks like I won't be too affected by this. Haven't played the Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield multiplayer at all, and while it sucks to not be able to play but at the same time I feel it's not that bigh of a deal for me since I'm way more interested in the singleplayer.

On the PS3 side, I only have GRAW2 and Haze, but I'm fairly certain they discontinued GRAW"'s multiplayer much earlier since last I checked that game, my ranking had been reset (not that it matters though, I never really got into that games multiplayer portion). Not really interested in playing Haze's multiplayer since what I've played of the game so far was mediocre, but I did go ahead anyway and install the latest patch (thanks for the heads up Terminator!). However, I managed to install the latest patch, but the game fails to connect to DemonWare and I also cannot go into Skirmish, so maybe it will still be possible to download the patch?

Trophy wise we only have to worry about the following but do note you only have until August 8th to get the following completed:

Call of Juarez 3: The Cartel

MotionSports Adrenaline - This is already an unobtainable (P) due to one trophy needing a solid week to get it.

Shaun White Snowboarding - some of the MP trophies can be obtained in LAN mode but some can't.

The servers for Pure Football were actually shutdown 2 years ago but for some reason Ubi says they're still up :confused:.

Haze will likely lose the ability to patch itself since it used an archaic internal patching system so if you have it installed, then don't uninstall it else you probably won't be able to patch it again after the 8th.

For MotionSports Adrenaline, that's not true, i got plat in 3 days. You have to make a friend, with someone who challenge is ending very soon. Basically you need to send friend invites to anybody who's time or score you want to beat, and that there posted score/time challenge, is ending very soon.

For MotionSports Adrenaline, that's not true, i got plat in 3 days. You have to make a friend, with someone who challenge is ending very soon. Basically you need to send friend invites to anybody who's time or score you want to beat, and that there posted score/time challenge, is ending very soon.

You were very lucky to have friends with this game. Nobody played this game, and getting friends who played was near impossible. Not only that, you needed to have friends that played the game within a week before you started playing it while posting challenges.

Congrats on your platinum, but I would sincerely discourage anyone playing this because the possibility of getting this lucky on a dead, old game is extremely rare.

You were very lucky to have friends with this game. Nobody played this game, and getting friends who played was near impossible. Not only that, you needed to have friends that played the game within a week before you started playing it while posting challenges.

Congrats on your platinum, but I would sincerely discourage anyone playing this because the possibility of getting this lucky on a dead, old game is extremely rare.

Well not really friends, but randoms sent me friend requests when playing it, and I did the same. You can also play it, see someones score, and be pro-active, and send them a request asap. It still possible imo.

• 3 weeks later...

With COJ, it appears as though Uplay functionality has been removed. I haven't been able to access it since the shutdown date (Ubi did state that any games on the list would lose uplay functionality). I still have one Uplay action to do (fin with all 3 char's) so when I get that done I can confirm.

From what I've read, most of these games were player hosted...so even though the servers are down they are still largely functional.

I have Shaun White and Avatar on 360- for Shaun White the photo upload achievement is no longer attainable, and Avatar's online is completely down. The other games are still functional.

With COJ, it appears as though Uplay functionality has been removed. I haven't been able to access it since the shutdown date (Ubi did state that any games on the list would lose uplay functionality). I still have one Uplay action to do (fin with all 3 char's) so when I get that done I can confirm.

From what I've read, most of these games were player hosted...so even though the servers are down they are still largely functional.

I have Shaun White and Avatar on 360- for Shaun White the photo upload achievement is no longer attainable, and Avatar's online is completely down. The other games are still functional.

I also noticed that Uplay functionality went away from Shaun White Skateboarding.

lol cartel shut down. boy it was bad game

I don't think he is saying Call Of Juarez Cartel is shut down, just the uplay section of it is. People have gotten coop trophies on august 29. So unless it just went down, it should still be up.

I don't think he is saying Call Of Juarez Cartel is shut down, just the uplay section of it is. People have gotten coop trophies on august 29. So unless it just went down, it should still be up.

I can confirm the uplay part is down. I just got the trophy for completing the game with all 3 char's...A little bubble popped up telling me a uplay action had been completed...but when I went into uplay (From another game) that action was still locked. Dang, I want my 40 pts, lol

All other online seems fine.