Patch Incoming; trophy requirements reducing

Vo1cl

Are you sure these trophies are 100% impossible?

A quick search on PSN Profiles shows that indeed a small handful of players have attained all the trophies.

#AnsweringAWeekLate

The people who have all the trophies have the patched NA version. If you have the EU version then you can't get them, but the NA version now works fine.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wtf?

Reducing? Hah...

Instead of 2min15 for all trials you gotta '1cc' kings court on hardcore.... yeah right.

Anyone know if the trophy still unlocks whithout patch/internet connection or whatever other method?

Ild rather do the trials then earn gold skulls at any level lol

Wtf?

Reducing? Hah...

Instead of 2min15 for all trials you gotta '1cc' kings court on hardcore.... yeah right.

Anyone know if the trophy still unlocks whithout patch/internet connection or whatever other method?

Ild rather do the trials then earn gold skulls at any level lol

Yahhhh... That seems like the 100% has been made harder. Time Lord was all muscle memory and practice. This new Reaper's Crown trophy is a lot of skill.

Anyways, I'd imagine you could install the vanilla version, do Time Lord, and then update it. I've got the new Reaper's Crown trophy unlocked apparently so it should carry over. I haven't tried, and have no desire to attempt Time Lord again :p

Edit: other than that, every other trophy is easier. Battle Stenography no longer needs 4 controllers, you only need to do trials until you get 10 diamond medals, and it's now 5k matches max, not 20k. You can even unlock stages in Single Player, although 100% is still impossible without 2 controllers. I'm going to test to see if it's possible to get Battle Stenography with only 2 controllers over the next couple days.

Edit2: I was thinking more about Time Lord. If you deleted the patch, etc, you'd want to do it after you earned all other trophies (or make a USB backup). You'd have to delete your save data too since it'll have the updates from Dark World and might not be compatible with the old version anymore.

Edited by Vo1cl

Edit2: I was thinking more about Time Lord. If you deleted the patch, etc, you'd want to do it after you earned all other trophies (or make a USB backup). You'd have to delete your save data too since it'll have the updates from Dark World and might not be compatible with the old version anymore.

even worse - its ver 1.00 and not 1.01 (so 2min instead of first patched 2min15.... and all that because my fucking system auto updates these games ARGH!