Pro tip: do not play this game solo

chibssoa

With the way friendly fire is, solo is the way to go. As for difficulty....... this game is so easy its unbelievable, beat it on my 2nd attempt, the game is not hard in the slightest when you realise you can overpower most enemies quite easily :D

Awesome.

Care to share some tips how to do so?

Awesome.

Care to share some tips how to do so?

With the first character Katrien

-> + []

Abuse it as much as possible, if you get surrounded dodge to the one side. Always keep the enemies on the one side, you can hit them all at once as they stack on top of each other.

If you can force them into a corner they rarely ever retaliate from -> + []. I tried the block/defense method the first time I played and it didn't go too well, going full out aggresive and only dodging when needing to worked far better, EXCEPT on the black phantom type enemies, for those you wait till they're in the dodge attack range, then dodge towards and attack them, it usually sends them into the air and you can hit them with 3 hit standing combo :)

Even the last boss is easily beat by using -> + [], he backs off backwards when you try to hit him, use this to force him into the corner then spam the same attack over and over :)

Edited by Dark_Overlord

I found that Pincoya is more effective as a main character due to her reach. She have no shooting attacks but in my experience opponents dodge through 90% of fireballs.

I haven't even tried the Pincoya yet (though have heard she is the best character), I can easily use the first character no problem :) I'll probably only use the others for the trophies.