Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

Guzzy

I saw the other thread for trophy runs for this but i figured i'd make my own because i 100% can and want to get this done tomorrow. I have to work until 4 p.m. est. but anytime after that is good for me. So if theres 3 people or more that need this trophy, or just want to lend a helping hand leave a post here and send me a friend request and message or something on PSN. If you definitely can go for this then let me know, i'm even willing to help out for a couple hours after i get mine and everyone else gets theres so the more people the better

PSN - TDbank24

Okay, i'm going on in a little while. I'm going to get that coop campaign trophy done then i'll be ready whenever to do Blue Ribbon. I'll send you guys friend requests if you didn't send me one already.

Oh and i don't have a working mic, got that MGS4 piece of shit so we'll just have to communicate on here or through messages lol

First off, thanks again TDBank. Here's some helpful tips if you can't get 4 buddies to work on this with you.

1. Host the match and set it to recruit.

2. Knife as many people as possible for a nice multiplier.

3. If you can arrange at least one other buddy, have him/her revive you as you fall while you knife everyone in sight.

No problem man

Yea just make sure you play on recruit, if you knife everyone in sight running through the level you'll be in first easily. The other players don't really have a chance to shoot people before you knife them. I almost got this my first game but ended up coming in 2nd by 900 points, i was pissed lol. All good though, got it like 2 matches after. The annoying thing if you're not doing it with friends is people quitting out mid game because they know they are going to lose, or quitting right at the end

I'll be on tonight is anyone is getting together. PSN ID lperron

PS say your from the forum

Ive sent you a friend request. i also sent one to stevejhkim with no reply, but if he does then we will have 4 and we can all finally get this trophy.