I think they all should, it's not like the leaderboard is solely made for difficulty, rather for the whole genre. There are other very easy 100%s/plats to do as well, so I don't see why not.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. :thumbsup:

Add that to my list then please. Good job on the thread by the way. I'm sure I'll always be at the bottom though. :p

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Chaotic: Shadow Warriors, Bakugan: Battle Brawlers, and Bakugan: Defenders of the Core? :rofl:

Add that to my list then please. Good job on the thread by the way. I'm sure I'll always be at the bottom though. :p

Well, folks, there you have it.

Edited by PrinceOfPeace

How about Chaotic: Shadow Warriors, Bakugan: Battle Brawlers, and Bakugan: Defenders of the Core? :rofl:

Not sure about these... I haven't played any of them, but by videos they seem like the furthest possible from regular fighters, while still being "fighters" xD I'd rather not count them. My main idea was to count the 2D/sideview 3D fighting games.

I know :D I just wanna make it clear for future sign ups xD

Do you guys know any remaining games that should be eligible? I've been doing a bit of research but these are all that I found.

What about Real Boxing and Bellator: MMA Onslaught? Bellator: MMA Onslaught is a PSN game, and Real Boxing is a Vita game.

Edited by PrinceOfPeace

If I did sign up... I would have 29 so I would beat Prince anyways :p

- AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match

- Arcana Heart 3

- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend

- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend (Vita)

- Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL

- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

- Divekick

- Fight Night Round 4

- Fighting Vipers

- Injustice: Gods Among Us

- Marvel vs. Capcom 2

- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

- Skullgirls Encore

- Sonic the Fighters

- SoulCalibur V

- Street Fighter X Tekken

- Super Street Fighter IV

- The King of Fighters XIII

- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Vita)

- Virtua Fighter 2

- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Should I sign up... I don't want to be pressured to play shitty fighters just to beat Prince XD

Also, I am very skeptical of some of the games that have made the list lol

Which ones specifically? I'm not a top expert in the genre, I mostly played them for fun so far. I just thought of the thread because I really respect those with a lot of hard fighting games, and nobody seemed to bother creating a thread like this.

So if you can convince me to remove some, I'm totally cool with it. I know you're more of an expert in them.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. :thumbsup:

Now it's my turn :p

PSN: Harry94_

1. PS All Stars Battle Royale (Vita)

Cards in sig, nearly there for DOA5, so if I can do that... I'll be on two XD

Which ones specifically? I'm not a top expert in the genre, I mostly played them for fun so far. I just thought of the thread because I really respect those with a lot of hard fighting games, and nobody seemed to bother creating a thread like this.

So if you can convince me to remove some, I'm totally cool with it. I know you're more of an expert in them.

Lol, I don't want to take away from anyone's accomplishments. To me, growing up at least, a fighting game was a game where there are life bars/meter bars, combo systems and a set of rounds. You should be able to block, grab, do mixups, etc.

Edited by QuantumMercury

Well I might reconsider the eligibility of games. You're right that it's a bit skewed by the very easy, 1-2 hour to do fighters. I should have thought of it earlier. It's a bit too easy to build up score like this. Although I didn't make the thread specifically for difficult games, fighters should be considered those that actually prove at least some minor challenge.

I'm thinking of making the minimum difficulty rating 3/10 or 4/10 for them to be eligible, that would avoid the superb easy fighters.

Well I might reconsider the eligibility of games. You're right that it's a bit skewed by the very easy, 1-2 hour to do fighters. I should have thought of it earlier. It's a bit too easy to build up score like this. Although I didn't make the thread specifically for difficult games, fighters should be considered those that actually prove at least some minor challenge.

I'm thinking of making the minimum difficulty rating 3/10 or 4/10 for them to be eligible, that would avoid the superb easy fighters.

Given most of the super fast ones are PSN games, you could just do it similar to how I do the Vita leaderboard (ranked by platinums, in case of tie ranked by PSNs), or do a point system or something.

Given most of the super fast ones are PSN games, you could just do it similar to how I do the Vita leaderboard (ranked by platinums, in case of tie ranked by PSNs), or do a point system or something.

Good idea. That's how it will be. Added rule:

• In case of a tie, the amount of PSN 100%'s will decide the order. In case of a tie even in the 100%'s, the amount of ultra rare trophies will decide the order.

It's not really about difficulty, that isn't what makes a fighter. It's about the game mechanics. For example Sonic the Fighters is probably more of a fighter than a Wrestling game, at least to me... a Wrestling game is just that, wrestling, not fighting. To my knowledge there is no meter gain, life bar, combos, round system, chainable moves, etc. Street Fighter, Blazblue, Skullgirls and etc are fighters. Even new builds like PASBR and Divekick which emulate a lot of traditional fighting game mechanics. Combo, special moves, meter gain, life stock (life bar), special moves, supers, etc. Also there are a handful of PSN fighters that are harder than 90% of fighting game plats.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• Slamma locked this topic