1 hour ago, prarpin said:

I haven't updated on this thread in ages. Figured since the site got an update, I may as well too. In chronological order...

Gorou:Mark of the Wolves - psn 100%

Super Street Fighter 4 - ps4

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - ps3

Street Fighter x Tekken - vita

The King of Fighters 97: Global Match - psn 100%

Marvel vs Capcom Origins - psn 100%

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - psn 100%

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - vita

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - ps4

The King of Fighters XIV

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2 - psn 100%

Dragon Ball FighterZ

The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match - psn 100%

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/prarpin.png

I understand if you don't wanna tell but ive seen others also. How do you guys get a hold on of MvC origins

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/29/2020 at 8:06 AM, DPatriot said:

I understand if you don't wanna tell but ive seen others also. How do you guys get a hold on of MvC origins

I "borrowed" it from a friend who I've been "borrowing" from since 2012. It goes both ways though. He "borrows" my games too. That's pretty much the only way to do it now without pirating.

Edit: hey, you're working on Cuphead too? I love that game. I dropped that crappy million fm on SF5 grind to go do Cuphead. 

Edited by prarpin

8 hours ago, prarpin said:

I "borrowed" it from a friend who I've been "borrowing" from since 2012. It goes both ways though. He "borrows" my games too. That's pretty much the only way to do it now without pirating.

Edit: hey, you're working on Cuphead too? I love that game. I dropped that crappy million fm on SF5 grind to go do Cuphead. 

Yeah i figured lol. 

Yeah got done with Cuphead after 10 weeks of break. Great game, as a fan of 2d run n gun. Its the game i always wanted from Xbox! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2020 at 10:06 AM, DPatriot said:

Yeah i figured lol. 

Yeah got done with Cuphead after 10 weeks of break. Great game, as a fan of 2d run n gun. Its the game i always wanted from Xbox! 

Plat Cuphead tonight. Was so much fun going for the plat.

Also, I can add BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle and Fighting EX Layer. Is this thread not being updated anymore? 

16 hours ago, prarpin said:

Plat Cuphead tonight. Was so much fun going for the plat.

Also, I can add BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle and Fighting EX Layer. Is this thread not being updated anymore? 

Please be Patient. Startyde will Update this.

I will play much more Later. To keep him busy :D

Seems like the Headphone Pschyo Soldier Guy is the Main Protagonist on the Next KoF.

I still waiting for TTT3 or Tekken VS Street Fighter .....

23 minutes ago, Meikoro said:

Please be Patient. Startyde will Update this.

I will play much more Later. To keep him busy :D

Seems like the Headphone Pschyo Soldier Guy is the Main Protagonist on the Next KoF.

I still waiting for TTT3 or Tekken VS Street Fighter .....

I have no choice but to be patient. I suppose I have not been active much prior to the site update. It actually looks like not many people were active in this thread for some time either. Maybe the site update came a bit too late, huh?

I seriously doubt ttt3 or TxSF will come out. Here's to hoping though. 

Hi all,

Sorry for the long delay, a lot of life changes, which brings me to news.

1. I'll update the board by this week and to have everything caught up. Case in point, I have like 8 games for myself that I have yet to add.

2. Im Going to be stepping down as board admin. My wife and I just had our second child in Oct and my time is very stretched thin these days. If anyone is interested in taking the reigns, let me know and I'll advise an admin.

3. Maybe I just need to get used to it but I really don't like the new style of this site, uggg, haha.

Thanks for everyone's time and dedication to fighters as always. I'll update by the weekend.

1 hour ago, Meikoro said:

Congrats to second Child if this was wanted ? :)

Maybe just Maybe i overtake it since i see now sticking to this Site if i will or not :D

At least someone of the Other Qulaifyiers don't want.

The New Site is  good in functions but lack in Designs for now.

Thanks man, yes, definitely a wanted child and she is perfect along with her sister.

If you want the board I think you would be a great admin. It's a pretty easy gig, you just gotta update the game names and counts on the first page. 

I'll check back by this weekend and if you're still willing, they keys are yours!

Edited by Startyde

On 11/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, prarpin said:

I haven't updated on this thread in ages. Figured since the site got an update, I may as well too. In chronological order...

Gorou:Mark of the Wolves - psn 100%

Super Street Fighter 4 - ps4

Marvel vs Capcom 3 - ps3

Street Fighter x Tekken - vita

The King of Fighters 97: Global Match - psn 100%

Marvel vs Capcom Origins - psn 100%

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - psn 100%

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - vita

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - ps4

The King of Fighters XIV

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2 - psn 100%

Dragon Ball FighterZ

The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match - psn 100%

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/prarpin.png

I'll add a couple more to this list.

EX Fighting Layer - ps4

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle - ps4

Samurai Shodown 5 Special - PSN 100%

I can't bring myself to finish SFV. That FM grind is SOOOOOO boring. Big props to those who have done it since CE came out. That update made getting FM so much worse than it was beforehand. 

Stupid FM Grind hold me from playing SFV for a Long Time. Well will see if i need to play it soon or less.

Same goes for DBZ Fighters. :D

Update + 5 :psn:

Arcade Archives: The Last Blade

Arcade Archives: Galaxy Fight - Universal Warriors

Arcade Archives: Samurai Shodown

Arcade Archives: World Heroes

Arcade Archives: World Heroes 2

PS: Yeah would do the Job if noboy Wants. I think Galaxy Fight is missing in the List of Games.

• 2 weeks later...

======BOARD UPDATED======

Sorry for the long delay everyone, just a crazy last year for us all, and commitments have alas taken me elsewhere. Everyone is updated, including myself, which included 8 games that put me in the top 5 again. I feel like I earned my stripes, haha.

It's been awesome seeing everyone embrace this great genera, and I look forward to seeing where everyone goes. 

Meikoro, the board is yours. I will contact an admin to transfer permissions. The boards got kinda wrecked during the forum update so just...do the best you can and don't sweat it, haha.

Prarpin, don't bother with SF5. Capcom are whores and touted the "earn gold to buy things" system before release, just to reduce all gold accumulation by 97.5 percent within a year. I think I calculated it and even with doing optional HELL survival matches, etc, it would take playing every week for like 2+ years to get that Mil trophy now. It should have been changed when they changed the output but they don't care about SFV, it's a piecemeal DLC abortion.  All fighting game quality is with Namco, NRS and ArcSys these days. 

Well, that's all I have. See you kids on the flipside!

9 hours ago, DPatriot said:

Thanks for all your work @Startydehope you stick around. 

Damm i have the hud om dark mode and couldn't see anything lol

Oh I'll be around, I just feel bad ppl are waiting months for me to update, it's not fair to the players.

Also the new board style is giving me eye cancer. Yuck.

The Problem is Dark Mode and Light Mode don't work well together. If you change it for a Side, the other Side don't look well. Thats becuase someone (or rather Ashbo :D ) make a dark blue Background on White Text but i don't like that either.

I Will see what i can do to keep this more sorted. As DPatriot says its not that much traffic here. All cool.

• Slamma locked this topic