Photographic Memory(s) missing one

QuidacZ

im missing the one between (from left to right) kuon&mei bad end ep.7 (proof of cowardice) and kuon&mei dark end route (the dark beast) *edit. (i mean if you look at them in extras -> events -> scenes)

anyone know how and where to get it, i replayed kuons route from chapter 6-4 to 8-1 and didn't got it... (i assume its on the mei or kuon route...) :confused:

thx for the help in advance.

Edited by QuidacZ

nevermind, found it out "myself" ....

in chapter 5 you'll have to read the hinata/es toi's and with the start of chapter 6 dont read anything (toi) - this way you'll take the hinata/es bad ending route. you can easily spot if you're right if the chapter name has blue and white letters.

you're wrong if you dont read any toi's starting chapter 5-5 till the end, this way you'll take the kuon/mei bad ending route - you'll see red and white letters in the chapter name...

can be closed--

For whatever reason, I am missing Ep. 8 Demon's Roar A. I did get Ep. 8 Demon's Roar B, so I am puzzled on how I'd missed A. I would presume it would show up while working towards the Hinata's/Es ending, so can someone point me in the right direction to get this?

Edit: Well, I found out what needs to be done (thankfully it worked for me) thanks to clee0027 from GameFAQs...

Also, did you ever get the missing scene for ep 8 part A? If not, you have to do the common/hinata route (read all TOi's). Just make sure you don't read any TiPs until after that scene. That's where I messed up initially.
Edited by maddester

• 3 months later...
For whatever reason, I am missing Ep. 8 Demon's Roar A. I did get Ep. 8 Demon's Roar B, so I am puzzled on how I'd missed A. I would presume it would show up while working towards the Hinata's/Es ending, so can someone point me in the right direction to get this?

Edit: Well, I found out what needs to be done (thankfully it worked for me) thanks to clee0027 from GameFAQs...

I am also missing that one, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my thanks for following up with the solution as I needed this too.

• 1 month later...

I think I'm missing the same one. Is it this one?

http://i.imgur.com/P5RARNb.jpg

What needed to be done?

I think I'm missing the same one. Is it this one?

http://i.imgur.com/P5RARNb.jpg

What needed to be done?

Yep, that is the one. Just follow this instruction...

"Also, did you ever get the missing scene for ep 8 part A? If not, you have to do the common/hinata route (read all TOi's). Just make sure you don't read any TiPs until after that scene. That's where I messed up initially."

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...