Season Pass is no longer cross-buy :(

This is complete bullshit!! I bought the Season Pass for PS3 on day 1 when the game came out, and I just recently bought a PS4.

So I wanted to play the new maps on my PS4, but apparently since I didn't activate my PS4 before May 31, I can't play the new maps without paying for the pass again! I thought the pass was supposed to be permanent once I redeemed the code, they never said anything about activating the PS4 before May 31st.

If I complain to Sony/Activision, what are my chances of getting the pass that I paid for at launch??

This is complete bullshit!! I bought the Season Pass for PS3 on day 1 when the game came out, and I just recently bought a PS4.

So I wanted to play the new maps on my PS4, but apparently since I didn't activate my PS4 before May 31, I can't play the new maps without paying for the pass again! I thought the pass was supposed to be permanent once I redeemed the code, they never said anything about activating the PS4 before May 31st.

If I complain to Sony/Activision, what are my chances of getting the pass that I paid for at launch??

Check the fine print on the season pass, that'll determine your chances

Check the fine print on the season pass, that'll determine your chances

I bought the Hardened Edition, so I have a physical copy of the Season Pass code. There is no expiry date listed for anything except the $10 upgrade. (Which I don't care about since I got a physical PS4 copy for cheap!)

I think I will go complain somewhere since there is nothing that says I shouldn't get my content.

I spoke to them about extending that code for the PS4 by a few days and they said it was a promotion and won't let me get the PS4 version for $10. I doubt they would let you get the DLC's for free. They are tight asses like that.

I bought the Hardened Edition, so I have a physical copy of the Season Pass code. There is no expiry date listed for anything except the $10 upgrade. (Which I don't care about since I got a physical PS4 copy for cheap!)

I think I will go complain somewhere since there is nothing that says I shouldn't get my content.

The final date to transfer anything (game and/or season pass) has been said since the announcement back then. You personally assumed it was separate and the season pass is not part of it.

http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/features/seasonpass

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/09/16/call-of-duty-ghosts-seamless-next-gen-upgrade-plans

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/10/17/next-gen-upgrade-faq

Your Season Pass Upgrades at No Additional Cost

Priced at a suggested retail price of $49.99, £34.99, or €49.99, the Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass will upgrade to next-gen (from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, and from PS3 to PS4) at no additional cost. Offer is valid until May 31st, 2014.

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/atvi/callofduty/ghosts/features/d20131113-004_Season_Pass_First_Party_Assets_Save10.jpg

Edited by OceanH

The final date to transfer anything (game and/or season pass) has been said since the announcement back then. You personally assumed it was separate and the season pass is not part of it.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Season Pass

Call of Duty: Ghosts: Call of Duty®: Ghosts... | Community

Call of Duty: Ghosts: Next-Gen Upgrade FAQ | Community

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/atvi/callofduty/ghosts/features/d20131113-004_Season_Pass_First_Party_Assets_Save10.jpg

I appreciate you posting this information for me. I'm more annoyed at the fact that my physical copy of the game had no such info listed. I think if Activision is going to do something like that, they should at least put the expiry dates on the codes themselves instead of posting it online where most people are not likely to check.

I just contacted their support, they wouldn't help me.

Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Season Pass

The website doesn't even specify that you need to activate your PS4, it just says that you needed to purchase the pass before the 31st, which I did.

They're false advertising their product, there's gotta be something I can do to get back at them!

The disc based upgrades ended March 31st, the digital based upgrades ended May 31st. If you bought the Cross buy season pass then yeah there is no excuse, but just like BF4 I think there was also a season pass just for ps3 and one just for ps4. If it said cross buy in your PS account then there is no way you shouldn't be able to access it anytime you want regardless of when you got your ps4. If it says cross buy in your account just call and curse them out, they'll fix it.