• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Agreed with Snakemaru.

My remaining trophies are the one for 10mil credits received and Colonel rank, also the campaign one which I'll either pay for at the end or do with saved up credits once I've got the planes and parts I'm still missing. (check my PSN profiles)

So I did some calculations today, got about 410 sorties under my belt with 90 hrs of playtime with about 6mil credits received and at Major rank #20 I think..

I'll need another 50ish hours to get the remaining trophies or about 260 sorties from what I've calculated. (might update this post later with more precise data)

So I'd land at about 150 hrs to get 100% if you're not willing to pay any money for ingame purchases for the average player!

One thing to note is that once you get better planes you'll get more points per sortie (if you are actually trying hard enough and are skilled/lucky enough to get the red/orange kills).

Also, once you get most of the emblems, any emblems you've previously received are converted into credits as you may have noticed, this is an additional source of income.

So later on you should get more overall points per sortie.

For the record the only thing I've ever bought is the Rookie Set (which contains like 5 stocked fuel, 1 research contract and 1 credits contract, so it's not much...).

EDIT1: another thing to not is that leveling up rank takes longer when you're Lieutenant Colonel going for the Colonel rank, refer to this seesaa wiki page and look at 必要EXP (needed EXP). Whenever you rank up subranks from Second Lieutenant (which is the 2nd main rank in the game following Sergeant/Warrant Officer(?)) to Major (which is the 5th main rank, after Captain) the needed EXP slightly increases from about 400-900 EXP for every subrank.

However once you're Lieutenant Colonel (1 main rank away from Colonel where you get the trophy!) the needed EXP to the next subrank suddenly spikes to 2.4k-3.5k(? unconfirmed)!

So ranking up that Lieutenant Colonel will take way more time then getting previous main ranks, adding to the fact that every new main rank has additional 10 subranks, this makes it a pain!

EDIT2: Please note that special challenges and events may speed up the process! While the F-14 daily special challenge was available, you could get 3 supplied fuels for doing a sortie with the F-14/F-14 -ZP- aircrafts, this made it really viable to do at least 8 sorties daily. Similar special challenges will increase the number of sorties you can do daily without paying for it!

Also note that if you're lucky you may get a lot of Moby Dick raid missions, and if you perform well in them, especially MD2 and MD3, there's a big credits payout!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/members/olsen77-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture4923-postline.png

Here's a detailed record of my current state in the game.

You may use it however you want in order to more accurately answer the question of the topic.

As you can see I'm an average to below average player. :p

So this should serve as a good baseline to extrapolate from by observing trends and also taking into account the non-linear characteristics of credits gain I mentioned earlier (you get more creds later on in the game and if you're lucky).

-- Basic Data --

Play time (including being in menus): 93hrs:27mins

No. of sorties: 424 (only 421 are actual co-op missions)

Total Acquired Credits: 6088644

Airborne enemies shot down: 4512

Ground enemies shot down: 6076

Total EXP: 155624

-- Sortie Data --

(omitted sortie data of rarely used aircraft)

F-16C: 44 sorties, 22617 avg score

Mirage 2000-5: 35 sorties, 34502 avg score

F-14 -Zipang-: 125 sorties, 30494 avg score

F-16F -Desert Rock-: 96 sorties, 29265 avg score

F/A-18F: 54 sorties, 30444 avg score

-- Online Co-Op Missions Data --

No. of sorties: 421

Matching rate: 1661

Average score: 28734

Highest score: 66989

No. of team victories: 238

No. of times selected as MVP: 53

No. of emergency missions completed: 331

No. of special raid missions: 46

No. of successful special raid missions: 35

No. of S clear ranks: 171

No. of A clear ranks: 129

-- Online Co-Op Mission Data by Mission --

(data displayed as [no. of sorties, avg score, highest score])

Tokyo [122, 28984, 52288]

Aerospace [92, 27811, 46885]

Pipeline [64, 30842, 48728]

Dubai [36, 28735, 53630]

Alps [61, 32293, 66989]

Moby Dick I [32, 21495, 58770]

Moby Dick II [12, 22240, 34063]

Moby Dick III [2, 34625, 37444]

-- Research Data --

Total no. produced: 103

No. of aircraft produced: 20

No. of upgrade parts produced: 44

-- Rank Up Data --

01/6/2014 - Warrant Officer #10

02/6/2014 - Second Lieutenant #40

02/6/2014 - Second Lieutenant #30

06/6/2014 - Second Lieutenant #20

07/6/2014 - Second Lieutenant #10

08/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #60

10/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #50

12/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #40

15/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #30

17/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #20

18/6/2014 - First Lieutenant #10

19/6/2014 - Captain #70

22/6/2014 - Captain #60

25/6/2014 - Captain #50

26/6/2014 - Captain #40

28/6/2014 - Captain #30

28/6/2014 - Captain #20 (saved up 20 stocked fuel and used a credits contract during the F-14 event!)

29/6/2014 - Captain #10

30/6/2014 - Major #80

02/7/2014 - Major #70

04/7/2014 - Major #60

06/7/2014 - Major #50

08/7/2014 - Major #40

10/7/2014 - Major #30

12/7/2014 - Major #20

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/members/olsen77-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture4923-postline.png

Assuming linearity I can make some predictions on how fast I'll get the 10mil creds trophy and the Colonel rank trophy:

• 10mil (Money Game) trophy:
    Total Acquired Credits: 6088644

(rounded off calculations)
    14462 creds per sortie --> 692 total sorties (271 remaining sorties for me)
    1085 creds per minute --> 153hrs28mins total play time (60hrs remaining for me)

• Colonel rank (Pilot For Life) trophy:
    My total EXP: 155624
    Colonel #100 total EXP: 481637 (according to seesaawiki.jp)

(rounded off calculations)
    369 EXP per sortie --> 1303 total sorties (882 remaining sorties for me)
    27 EXP per minute --> 289hrs13min total play time (196hrs remaining for me)

Ummm.. yeah.. so I guess Snakemaru and Temp33t were right.. unfortunately lol -_-

290-300 hrs for an average player like myself, less if you're lucky and skilled, getting more than 50k score per game and sorties in MD2 and MD3.

I'm gonna take a break from looking at numbers for a while.. :D

(Still gonna play the darn game cause it's so much fun but a bit bummed about that Colonel trophy lol, no wonder PSNProfiles has only tracked 3 players so far that has this trophy..)

Edited by RyujiSakujo

Agreed with Snakemaru.

My remaining trophies are the one for 10mil credits received and Colonel rank, also the campaign one which I'll either pay for at the end or do with saved up credits once I've got the planes and parts I'm still missing. (check my PSN profiles)

So I did some calculations today, got about 410 sorties under my belt with 90 hrs of playtime with about 6mil credits received and at Major rank #20 I think..

I'll need another 50ish hours to get the remaining trophies or about 260 sorties from what I've calculated. (might update this post later with more precise data)

So I'd land at about 150 hrs to get 100% if you're not willing to pay any money for ingame purchases for the average player!

One thing to note is that once you get better planes you'll get more points per sortie (if you are actually trying hard enough and are skilled/lucky enough to get the red/orange kills).

Also, once you get most of the emblems, any emblems you've previously received are converted into credits as you may have noticed, this is an additional source of income.

So later on you should get more overall points per sortie.

For the record the only thing I've ever bought is the Rookie Set (which contains like 5 stocked fuel, 1 research contract and 1 credits contract, so it's not much...).

EDIT1: another thing to not is that leveling up rank takes longer when you're Lieutenant Colonel going for the Colonel rank, refer to this seesaa wiki page and look at 必要EXP (needed EXP). Whenever you rank up subranks from Second Lieutenant (which is the 2nd main rank in the game following Sergeant/Warrant Officer(?)) to Major (which is the 5th main rank, after Captain) the needed EXP slightly increases from about 400-900 EXP for every subrank.

However once you're Lieutenant Colonel (1 main rank away from Colonel where you get the trophy!) the needed EXP to the next subrank suddenly spikes to 2.4k-3.5k(? unconfirmed)!

So ranking up that Lieutenant Colonel will take way more time then getting previous main ranks, adding to the fact that every new main rank has additional 10 subranks, this makes it a pain!

The Problem is that it will take 200+ hours even if you throw all your money at this game. If the Information is true that it takes 480k EXP to reach Colonel, it will take atleast 850-900 sorties reach 100%. That however seems to be the minimum amount of sorties needed, as the max amount of experience per match is something around 575 EXp.

I hope there will be some kind of EXP weekend or somethins along the line to ease the grind.

For the record: I'm at 140k EXP (Major#29) afte 73 hours and 360 sorties. I'm getting the feeling that i will have 20mil credits (7mil at the moment) by the time i hit colonel.

Edited by Temp33t

That however seems to be the minimum amount of sorties needed, as the max amount of experience per match is something around 575 EXp.

Do you know anywhere I can check to see how much EXP you get per sortie? That'd be helpful in calculating how many sorties need to be done.

(googled but couldn't find anything related to the EXP system)

You can view your progression statistics through options, including how much XP and money you've made and even the dates you reached certain rank levels. If you want to know how much XP you made on the last sortie you finished, you should take a good look at the post sortie screen as your rank progression is listed among loot drops.

Edit: There have been no events with XP bonuses, but ranking events have featured challenges that replenish all supplied fuel. Combining this with the stock aeroplane replenish challenges allowed you to sortie up to 8 times a day without spending any stocked fuel. Even without ranking events the challenges allow you to sortie five times, though I don't know is it challenge, plant or rank progression that unlocks the replenish ones.

Edited by ars

Edit: There have been no events with XP bonuses, but ranking events have featured challenges that replenish all supplied fuel. Combining this with the stock aeroplane replenish challenges allowed you to sortie up to 8 times a day without spending any stocked fuel. Even without ranking events the challenges allow you to sortie five times, though I don't know is it challenge, plant or rank progression that unlocks the replenish ones.

That's right, you get a 2 daily challenges I think that give you 1 stocked fuel each.. (can't remember which, one of them is "sortie 6 times")

There's also challenges that you can do every other day or so like the "get S clear rank" challenge which gives you 1 stocked fuel.

As ars mentioned there are currently daily challenges that give 2 supplied fuel if you finish both, as I mentioned in my previous posts there was one a few weeks ago that gave 3 supplied in addition to getting 2 supplied fuels from the current ones.

So back then I got 3 supplied+3 supplied (from challenge)+1 supplied (challenge)+1 supplied (challenge)+ 1 to 2 stocked (challenge)+ any stocked I had saved up or got as a random drop every day!

Keep checking daily for new challenges, the server resets at a specific time (2 am or 3am GMT+1).

After doing all challenges you can also navigate to "Challenges>All Challenges" from the main menu and scroll through the list to look for repeatable challenges. Most of them will say "received" which means you've already redeemed the reward, but some will say "remaining HH:MM:SS" which means you can redo them after that time has elapsed.

(On a sidenote you can do a challenge to get a credits contract weekly, it's the one where you have to "get the rescue bonus 300 times within 7 days")

Edited by RyujiSakujo

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, RyujiSakujo! That was quite a lengthy read but very informative. :)

As I mentioned, I think it is still possible to 100% under 200 hours if:

a. You have the best plane for the job (level 10, leveled-up SP Weapon, equipped with M or L parts).

b. Memorized the map, you know where the enemy will spawn.

c. Enough skill for targeting, maneuvering, flying your plane.

d. Get lucky and participated in MD II and MD III missions and no one will botch up the mission by prematurely destroying the core. All MD missions should end with S rank.

e. Namco Bandai to give us more Events and Challenges that awards stocked fuels and credits. I don't really care about the emblems, nicknames and planes.

Here are other things that could expedite the process, if Namco Bandai decided to give these tho:

a. Reduce the 4 hour wait time for resupplying fuel down to 3 hours.

b. Double exp and credits weekends just like some F2P games offer.

c. Increase the spawn rate of MD II and MD III

As I mentioned, I think it is still possible to 100% under 200 hours if:

Sure, but at this point it's more wishful thinking imo :D

(although I'm really glad that we're continuously getting ranking events and special challenges for the credits and fuel rewards!)

A good example of someone who got ahead is UWSPJasonChan, you can find his ACI youtube channel HERE!

He probably spent some money on stocked fuel too, but he also has the skill to get ahead of the competition and there're some good tips to pick up for regular players from his videos! I recommend it for anyone that wants to get higher credits payouts (although payouts are more based on S ranking and being on the winning team rather than being MVP, still those two goals do not conflict with each other!)

Also as PSNProfiles tracks trophy progress, he was one of the first 3 to get the Pilot For Life trophy (obtain Colonel rank) according to the site, it currently lists 14 users that have obtained it!

Checking his stuff out is a good way to bridge the gap between average play and what you're talking about ie. "ideal conditions".

I have seen UWSPJasonChan's video where they were tackling MD III and he was using an A-10. I must say that I am impressed with his performance.

Anybody knows how many hours did he spend in getting those last 2 trophies (Pilot for Life and Money Game)?

Also, I think players who will enter the game today will have a better, easier time for the trophies (compared to us) because they have better planes available/purchaseable at the start and the compensations from Namco Bandai because of downtimes, maintenance, etc. If the The SU-47 Berkut and ADFX-01 Morgan were available at the start, I could have gotten that route on the tree map. I think they are quite better planes than the F-35B that I am using now.

I really need to get done with this game because I have been playing this game since June 6th and this is the only PS3 game that I have been playing.

Edited by Snakemaru

Also, I think players who will enter the game today will have a better, easier time for the trophies (compared to us) because they have better planes available/purchaseable at the start and the compensations from Namco Bandai because of downtimes, maintenance, etc.

I disagree.

There were the awesome F-14 special challenges that gave you 3 supplied fuel per day if you sortied in an F-14 or F-14 -ZP-, not sure when we'll ever get similar challenges again that significantly increase number of sorties per day (for people that don't pay to play).

The ADFX-01 (Pixy Morgan) is a rare drop so it's not plausible that you'd get one as a new player, not to mention there's only 3 days left of July, and after that the ADFX-01 won't drop anymore(?).

Also the top tier aircraft were available from the start (not counting Pixy Morgan), the F-22A and F-35/Su-34(?) are the go to top tier aircraft.

The 17-18th July update brought F-15S/MTD and Gripen C into play, but afaik they're mid tier, not top tier. So players that initially invested in the aforementioned top tier aircraft should still get use out of them.

As far as the compensations from Bamco, I only think they're redeemable for a limited time, some may have already expired(?).

Please tell me if I'm missing something. :D

EDIT: Totally did not recognize that with that 17-18th July update, the Su-47 Berkut was added. Haven't checked its stats yet but it's better than the Su-34 Fullback I think..

Edited by RyujiSakujo

• 3 weeks later...

So, having sortied a few more times than last I've been paying attention to how much EXP I get per game. I get about 350-500 EXP, at most I've had like 515 EXP I think after a sortie. Also afaik, using a forced sortie with stocked fuel or supplied fuel doesn't seem to make a difference afaik.

I can confirm that you get more EXP if the following conditions are met or combined:

• Be on the winning team
  • Be the MVP or one of the highest scoring members of the winning team
  • Have a high score (the points you get from shooting down enemy units)

Please also note that participating in the limited time only PVP events yield a very low EXP per sortie (I got about 100-200 EXP from PVP, if I recall correctly).

Also, I'm getting between 10k-13k credits per supplied fuel sortie (I usually try to join 1400-1700 matching rate rooms to sweep the floor!)

If I got really shitty luck and people start afk and whatnot I get like 6-8k credits per sortie, but that rarely happens now..

Also the above mentioned payout is only from the result screen (not including all the credits I get from converting skins, emblems and aircraft that I already own into credits and of course random money drops of 1200 or 2400 credits).

Another thing I want to disclose is that I'm recently (say 2-3 weeks back) doing 6 supplied sorties each day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. When I started I usually only did 3 during the day, maybe a few later in the evening but I'm now committed to doing 6 sorties per day, at least.

Another thing I do is stock up on stocked fuel (always good to have at least one in case Moby Dick appears). As long as I have about 7-10 stocked fuels and especially if there's an event going on, I'll pop a credits and research contract (got 4-5 of each now from the special challenges and also weekly challenges!) and I'll play like 10-13 games in a row, but that only happens like every 3 weeks or so if I'm lucky enough to save up.

Also I'm here with an UPDATE!

I finally got the Money Game trophy for earning 10mil credits in total (without doing any microtransactions other than the affordable Rookie Set).

Keep in mind that I'm not the most efficient type of player :D I actually wandered off the trophy-thirsty path during many events, spending fuel and money on things that don't directly work towards the trophies (instead earning emblems and other goodies ingame, that don't matter for the trophies). In this way it's a good indicator of how much an "average player" may spend to earn this trophy.

Here are some stats:

Play time: 138hrs 18mins

No. of sorties: 638 (626 are Online Co-op, rest are other such as campaign or PVP)

Airborne enemies shot down: 8884

Ground enemies destroyed: 8776

Fighter sorties: 61.6%

Multirole sorties: 36.4%

Attacker sorties: 2%

Total acquired EXP: 246639

219 F-14A -Zipang- sorties

96 F-22A Raptor sorties

96 F-16F -Desert Rock- sorties

Matching rate: 1920 (stop kicking me from those tasty 1400-1700 MR rooms :( )

Average score: 34546

Highest score: 89639

No. of team victories: 372

No. of times selected as MVP: 131

No. of times participated in special raid missions: 67

No. of successful special raid missions: 56

No. of S clear ranks: 284

No. of A clear ranks: 192

Tokyo Martial Law 147 sorties

Aerospace Center Defense 111 sorties

Dubai Night Assault 83 sorties

Weapon Base Assault 41 sorties

(the other missions/maps are below 100 sorties each)

Dubai Night Assault avg score: 40082

Weapon Base Assault avg score: 44540

Moby Dick 1: 47 sorties, 25822 avg score, 58770 hi-score

Moby Dick 2: 18 sorties, 29792 avg score, 57435 hi-score

Moby Dick 3: 2 sorties, 34625 avg score, 37444 hi-score

4AAM 194 times used

6AAM 145 times used

GPB 104 times used

Total no. produced (aircraft and parts manufactured): 134 (this counter IS NOT the one that counts toward the research trophy)

No. of aircraft produced: 23 (this one counts toward the research trophy)

No. of upgrade parts produced: 54 (this one counts toward the research trophy)

Total no. of completed research: 39

24/7/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #90

31/7/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #80

08/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #70

14/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #60

(currently Lieutenant Colonel #59, as previously mentioned)

And there you go, hope it comes to use, even if for just one player. :D

There's not a lot of this type of info on the web afaik regarding ACI and these trophies so I hope that this comprehensive set of data will be used as a reference point for some of you wondering if you want to invest the time (and/or money) into this awesome game! :)

Judging by how fast I'm progressing through the subranks of Lieutenant Colonel, I'd say it takes about 7-8 days to level up 10 subranks. Let's also keep in mind that whenever you reach a new subrank the EXP needed TNL is slightly higher than the previous leap.

It'll take me another 42-48 days to get the Pilot For Life trophy (for reaching Colonel rank)! (6*7 to 7*7 days = 42 to 48 days)

Edited by RyujiSakujo

EDIT: Totally did not recognize that with that 17-18th July update, the Su-47 Berkut was added. Haven't checked its stats yet but it's better than the Su-34 Fullback I think..

I think the F15 S/MTD is actually closer direct competition for the fullback as it can use LAGM's too and seems to be slightly faster (not to mention FAEB's at level 7, renderinging the A10-A a bit useless too), the best the Berkut can do is UGB's which just don't have the range.

Seeing a lot of players using it lately.

Currently on Lieutenant Colonel #63 and about 150 hours, hoping to hit the 10 million credits mark today (about 100k short).

Edited by lessthantv

• 1 month later...

No, deathmatch pays out the same as other co-ops.

I have over 700 sorties, and with that, MVP roughly 25% of the time (50% on winning teams), and am LTC#62. Over the past ~200 sorties, MVP 60%+ of the time in any match.

Since they changed the experience structure, I am receiving on average 450 experience per mission, and at 2200 between LTC levels, need over 400 sorties to hit COL from LTC#90. I am well over 10MM points.

This is purely ridiculous...just made tougher to push more revenue. I suppose it is working; over $150 spent to date between the different packages and fuel.

Haven't spent any money on this.

Atm on 197 hours,

LTC #17 @ 398354 xp

~4.4k xp every level

965 Sorties, 36 stocked fuel reserved.

16.7mil in credits

So either way, it is 220-300h for me

I'm at like 205 hours or so now, LTC #12..

I'll bring an update once I hit Colonel, I've been busy with work lately though and thus I've slacking (not doing 6 sorties a day, usually 3-5 sorties :D ).

I don't think you need to spend 300h :D don't worry, don't think it'll take more than 220-230h :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Pilot For Life trophy, so here's my final update.

I haven't been playing that regularly for the last 2 months due to schoolwork but I've been trying to play 3 sorties every morning and every evening (6 sorties in the morning when the supplied fuel challenge was active).

Here's the final data:

Play time: 235hrs

No. of sorties: 1160 (1136 are Online Co-op, rest are other such as Campaign, PVP or Naval Fleet Assault TDM)

Total Acquired Credits: 22,381,079

Airborne enemies shot down: 18789

Ground enemies destroyed: 22416

Fighter sorties: 69.6%

Multirole sorties: 28.6%

Attacker sorties: 1.8%

Remaining Experience to Next Rank: 8182

Total acquired EXP: 481972

219 F-14A -Zipang- sorties

500 F-22A Raptor sorties

96 F-16F -Desert Rock- sorties

87 Su-47 Berkut sorties

Matching rate: 1961

Highest Recorded Matching Rate: 2023 (beware, too high matching rate and you might get kicked more frequently)

Average score: 43306

Highest score: 107234

No. of team victories: 684

No. of times selected as MVP: 316

No. of times participated in special raid missions: 131

No. of successful special raid missions: 118

No. of S clear ranks: 648

No. of A clear ranks: 297

Tokyo Martial Law 188 sorties, 37945 avg. score

Aerospace Center Defense 184 sorties, 39943 avg. score

Pipeline Destruction 173 sorties, 44038 avg. score

Dubai Night Assault 141 sorties, 42854 avg. score

Alps Air Corridor 145 sorties, 46132 avg. score

Moscow Battle 38 sorties, 61252 avg. score

Weapon Base Assault 136 sorties, 56538 avg. score

Moby Dick 1: 52 sorties, 27034 avg score, 58770 hi-score

Moby Dick 2: 21 sorties, 32518 avg score, 57435 hi-score

Moby Dick 3: 2 sorties, 34625 avg score, 37444 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 1: 35 sorties, 35963 avg score, 60800 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 2: 15 sorties, 40829 avg score, 56968 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 3: -

Emergency Ground Strike: -

Emergency Ground Air: 4 sorties, 47235 avg score, 54635 hi-score

Emergency Ground Sea: 2 sorties, 63488 avg score, 82494 hi-score

4AAM 603 times used

6AAM 145 times used

GPB 104 times used

UGB 91 times used

Total no. produced (aircraft and parts manufactured): 237 (this counter IS NOT the one that counts toward the research trophy)

No. of aircraft produced: 39 (this one counts toward the research trophy)

No. of upgrade parts produced: 76 (this one counts toward the research trophy)

Total no. of completed research: 46

01/6/2014 - Warrant Officer #10

24/7/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #90

31/7/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #80

08/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #70

14/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #60

25/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #50

04/9/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #40

13/9/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #30

21/9/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #20

11/10/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #10

22/10/2014 - Colonel #100

So that's that. It takes about 2 months to get to Lt. Colonel, but another 3 months to get to Colonel. Hope this data comes in handy to gauge how long it takes to 100% trophy complete this game. Would be awesome if more people told us what time (and other stats) they clocked in on, then we could calculate averages and such to make a more accurate assessment.

Good luck in the skies pilots! *signing off* ;)

Play time: 231:21 hrs

No. of sorties: 1135 ( 1092 - taken from Online Co-Op Missions Data )

Total Acquired Credits: 20,995,119

Airborne enemies shot down: 11991

Ground enemies destroyed: 36640

Total Machine Gun Kills : 6849

Fighter sorties: 234 ( 20.6% )

Multirole sorties: 887 ( 78.1% )

Attacker sorties: 15 ( 1.3% )

Remaining Experience to Next Rank: 8421

Total acquired EXP: 481733

547 F-15E -Strike Eagle @8lvl - sorties

241 Su-47 Berkut @ 10lvl - sorties

96 F-14A -Zipang- @5lvl sorties

84 F-14A Tomcat @4lvl sorties

Matching rate: 2224

Highest Recorded Matching Rate: 2230 @ 27/10/2014 ( Yeah, it gets annoying being kicked even by 2000's in ''Not Concerned About Results'' room. lol :D )

Average score: 47326

Highest score: 168089 @ 20/10/2014

No. of team victories: 658

No. of times selected as MVP: 385

No. of times participated in special raid missions: 115

No. of successful special raid missions: 105

No. of S clear ranks: 721

No. of A clear ranks: 199

Tokyo Martial Law 140 sorties, 38441 avg. score / Highest - 101946

Aerospace Center Defense 163 sorties, 42356 avg. score / Highest - 84321

Pipeline Destruction 174 sorties, 44075 avg. score / Highest - 101136

Dubai Night Assault 184 sorties, 42572 avg. score / Highest - 88624

Alps Air Corridor 130 sorties, 49186 avg. score / Highest - 93110

Moscow Battle 91 sorties, 78575 avg. score / Highest - 168089

Weapon Base Assault 95 sorties, 65147 avg. score / Highest - 138440

Moby Dick 1: 47 sorties, 33018 avg score, 60655 hi-score

Moby Dick 2: 10 sorties, 33290 avg score, 48771 hi-score

Moby Dick 3: 1 sorties, 25895 avg score, 25895 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 1: 37 sorties, 41061 avg score, 69803 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 2: 13 sorties, 41185 avg score, 54534 hi-score

Stonehenge Returns 3: 1 sortie, 57745 avg score, 57745 hi-score

Emergency Ground Strike: 0

Emergency Air Strike: 6 sorties, 22592 avg score, 32091 hi-score

Emergency Sea Strike : 0

4AAM - 191

4AGM - 475

UGB - 241

HVAA - 84

Total no. produced (aircraft and parts manufactured): 200

No. of aircraft produced: 48

No. of upgrade parts produced: 69

Total no. of completed research: 82

2/6/2014 - Warrant Officer #10

25/7/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #90

4/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #80

8/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #70

18/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #60

27/8/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #50

8/9/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #40

22/9/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #30

5/10/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #20

18/10/2014 - Lieutenant Colonel #10

28/10/2014 - Colonel #100

Had a lot of fun in this game ( first Ace Combat ;) )

Planning to play more even after 100%, so the next rank after Colonel would be Fleet Admiral? Just wondering.

Edited by DEsIx

Had a lot of fun in this game ( first Ace Combat ;) )

Planning to play more even after 100%, so the next rank after Colonel would be Fleet Admiral? Just wondering.

Good job on providing that data, will come in handy for new players!

Gonna play more after 100% trophies? You must really love this game :)

Try out AC:AH or AC6 (for X360) if you get the chance!

Good job on providing that data, will come in handy for new players!

Gonna play more after 100% trophies? You must really love this game :)

Try out AC:AH or AC6 (for X360) if you get the chance!

Going to play as i normaly do, spend all those Supplied fuels and farm Stocked fuels for an event. Soon there's about to start F-15E Garuda event, not sure if going to be in top 1000, i was lucky and got into top 1000 in F-15C Scorpio. Plus i'm interested in future updates that they bring ;)

Too bad that i don't own X360 for AC6, and probably won't. But AC:Assault Horizon if that was the one you were refering to, might get it on PC, when it's on sale @ steam. Once it was, but was hesitant to buy it due to reviews about that ''dog'' flight or something.

I heard that AC4 and 5 are great, that were on PS2.

Sorry if someting was written wrong. ;)