• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I voted 36-50 hours. The plat time is skill dependent. I tried weight limit and I didn't want to concentrate as much for the money grind. So instead I replayed chapter 1 just walking straight forward while browsing the internet lol.

The quickest plat time is probably around 25 hours if you are really good at the game. XD The $100 million in cash trophy will take the longest though -.-

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Difficulty 4

Time 30-35h

The hardest thing are some of the side quests to get AAA, main story is easy, even on Hard/Very Hard, since you do it after farming money and getting the super costume (Ulti Mondo) and the arm dark booster.

Farming is annyoing, not only is there 3 hours of money farming, but the Lady Mission Farming at the end is stupid, especially since the gifts for the ladies are insanely expensive. So dont buy anything you dont have to in the shop, or you will have to farm again :( 

Farming makes this 30-35h long. Playthrougs are quick if you use costumes (2-3h).

Interesting game, but too heavy on farming / repeating same stuff i.m.o. !