Jump to content

 

Missing Trophy Guide and Supplement Images Reporting Thread


Terminator

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mjc0961 said:

No luck.

 

Even using the "Insert image from URL" button just turns red if I try to use that link.

I’ve fixed it for you. I copied the URL, removed the link and pasted the URL. It certainly could be an issue of adblocker not allowing it on your end because of the ad5 name. We’ve seen that be an issue in be past. 
 

I fixed it from my phone, which has no Adblock. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slamma said:

I’ve fixed it for you. I copied the URL, removed the link and pasted the URL. It certainly could be an issue of adblocker not allowing it on your end because of the ad5 name. We’ve seen that be an issue in be past. 
 

I fixed it from my phone, which has no Adblock. 

 

Awesome, thanks for getting that to work. 😁

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

All the images in the Overall Walkthrough for Trails of Cold Steel are not working, and there is an issue with the one post having everything crossed out that shouldn't be. Looks like using [S] for Sheep is the start of the crossed out.

 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/263162-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-overall-walkthrough/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Deceiver said:

All the images in the Overall Walkthrough for Trails of Cold Steel are not working, and there is an issue with the one post having everything crossed out that shouldn't be. Looks like using [S] for Sheep is the start of the crossed out.

 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/263162-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-overall-walkthrough/

 

@Slamma, is there anything you can do to fix this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Deceiver said:

All the images in the Overall Walkthrough for Trails of Cold Steel are not working, and there is an issue with the one post having everything crossed out that shouldn't be. Looks like using [S] for Sheep is the start of the crossed out.

 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/263162-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-overall-walkthrough/

 

I think I got this all sorted. Please let me know if you see anything still wrong, it was a lot to go through and correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Not trying to be nitpicky here but since I am currently 100% this game I've checked the PS4 guide by @Sellers and some trophy icons or whatever they are called needs to be updated in this guide if possible.

 

 

Now if someone thinks the game is dead, IT IS NOT. A lot of randoms still joining during my raid mode runs on the PS4 and I see quite a few players joining COOP sessions on other websites and the game is constantly on sale. So yeah, would be nice to see the guide updated or refreshed. Appreciated! :drunk:

 

(Didn't know where else to post this, so I apologize in advance. Delete or move to other thread if required.)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JuSt BLaZe said:

Not trying to be nitpicky here but since I am currently 100% this game I've checked the PS4 guide by @Sellers and some trophy icons or whatever they are called needs to be updated in this guide if possible.

 

 

Now if someone thinks the game is dead, IT IS NOT. A lot of randoms still joining during my raid mode runs on the PS4 and I see quite a few players joining COOP sessions on other websites and the game is constantly on sale. So yeah, would be nice to see the guide updated or refreshed. Appreciated! :drunk:

 

(Didn't know where else to post this, so I apologize in advance. Delete or move to other thread if required.)

 

When it comes to the just trophy tiles not showing, you're better off just using the main site version of a Guide, because the forum version, often won't get fixed due everything being main site only these days post-site upgrade. Sellers is still active but I imagine if you ask, he'll fix the tiles :).

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Terminator said:

When it comes to the just trophy tiles not showing, you're better off just using the main site version of a Guide, because the forum version, often won't get fixed due everything being main site only these days post-site upgrade. Sellers is still active but I imagine if you ask, he'll fix the tiles :).

Right, totally forgot about them. I mainly use the ones from the forums. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...