Missing Trophy Guide and Supplement Images Reporting Thread

Terminator

For Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, it looks like to resolved that issue last year. I can't find anything missing. :think:

I'll take a closer look in a bit, as it could be something that should have been removed from the pile but wasn't :think:.

EDIT: There is a missing image above the line: "Throw your Prinny at the circled spot to get your trophy, dood!" but it's hosted on Dropbox so I can only assume the link format changed and broke the link (that or the author simply deleted it).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 2 months later...

It might be best to find a youtube video and take screen shots of the correct collectibles. No way to recover those links in that that current thread.

Edit:

Or just use this guys video's and make it a simple text collectible guide.

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame]

[ame]

[/ame] Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

It might be best to find a youtube video and take screen shots of the correct collectibles. No way to recover those links in that that current thread.

Edit:

Or just use this guys video's and make it a simple text collectible guide.

I'll junk the old images and put the videos in the OP :).

Not really sure if this is included in the reporting of missing guide images. Flow seems to have lost the images for the Fashion trophy in the game's "overview" page - the one with the tabs on top. If you view the "trophy guide" tab you'll see big gaps in-between the supposed picture walkthrough, though this has been totally taken out on the main/official guide AND after a while of "loading" the text walkthrough eventually "groups" together. Only the wordings: "Here is an example of a BAD creature..." does make it seem that something's still missing. The missing images are supposedly from tigerlust(dot)com.

Not sure where to report this either but the "game tile" for The Last Day of June and Detention (EU) for the 100% Club are missing and only shows this:

ico.png

Just thought I'd let somebody know... cheers!

It looks like TigerLust's server has crashed becaused every single one of his Guides has a mountain of dead images in them, thus they all need replacing :(. As for the game icons, there's very litte we can do about that as it's a server glitch which only RX can fix as any attempt to reload them will see the images disappear into the digital ether :(.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

• 2 weeks later...
It looks like TigerLust's server has crashed becaused every single one of his Guides has a mountain of dead images in them, thus they all need replacing :(. As for the game icons, there's very litte we can do about that as it's a server glitch which only RX can fix as any attempt to reload them will see the images disappear into the digital ether :(.

Late reply T, but thanks for the clarification... Just thought I'd do my little part :)

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm probably using the wrong thread to bring this to your attention, but I just looked up the stickied trophy guide for 'pixeljunk sidescroller', N the guy/author has deleted the whole guide a couple of months ago apparently. I dunno if this matters but might aswell un-sticky it or something! Just... Letting you know :)

Hey, I'm probably using the wrong thread to bring this to your attention, but I just looked up the stickied trophy guide for 'pixeljunk sidescroller', N the guy/author has deleted the whole guide a couple of months ago apparently. I dunno if this matters but might aswell un-sticky it or something! Just... Letting you know :)

Looks like he deleted both of his stickied guides and a few of his posts lol

Anyway they're still on the main site:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/pixeljunk-sidescroller/guide/

Looks like he deleted both of his stickied guides and a few of his posts lol

Anyway they're still on the main site:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/pixeljunk-sidescroller/guide/

Oh so it's still accessible then... I spoke too soon!

Just from the Google search it took me the blank "..." of a guide so I thort, oh well won't play that then, n moved onto the next game to look up!

• 9 months later...
Hope this is right section, if not please move it. But they Xenon Racer forums arnt working when you click on it. Just goes to playstaiton trophies homepage. Hoping for a fix soon.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/xenon-racer/overview/

You want this thread :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/feedback/5805-found-broken-link-let-them-know-here.html

• 5 months later...
A ton of banners for my trophy guides no longer work since tinypic shutdown. I will try and re-upload the photos to imgbb.

Well that's just bloody marvellous, image apocalypse 3.0 - here we come :(. I'll get that Wolfenstein supplement added to the OP now :(.

Well that's just bloody marvellous, image apocalypse 3.0 - here we come :(. I'll get that Wolfenstein supplement added to the OP now :(.

Think this is my first time venturing into this thread, but does this mean you need the images all redoing? Or do you just find alternative sources?