Hi, I'm not sure if the question has been asked or not, but are we still getting Tuff's Custom list before her departure? :(

Keep your muff moist and you might get your reward.

Speaking of which, is this meant to replace the old lists that you guys had back when there were the "Complete Clubs"? I hope you know what I am talking about

No, those are still there (in this forum, no less) and will continue to be run with their own tiered award.

Hmmm, let's run that file through some more scanners shall we?

It had called it a trojan.installmonetizer the 2nd software simply called it a PUP.InstallMonetizer. Not really sure.

If you're at all wary of it it's best to not go for it.

As i say i've got no problems on my computer and have protection etc. but i don't want anyone to panic while downloading a file if it is giving those results.

manutdfan - you're welcome buddy :)

If you're at all wary of it it's best to not go for it.

As i say i've got no problems on my computer and have protection etc. but i don't want anyone to panic while downloading a file if it is giving those results.

manutdfan - you're welcome buddy :)

Well, I'll try it.

McAfee was the one that said it was pup while Malwarebytes said the opposite.

anyways, hope the lists helps some people that aren't in the 'spreadsheets are fun!' club :p

will have to copy one of the three custom list sheets for when new lists come out, but the format will remain.

Looking at the lists just reminds me how many games there actually are. I looked at my collection the other day and couldn't believe just how many games i had registered on my account, but even then i've only played/completed about a 5th of each list. So many games i haven't even heard of let alone played :eek:

Looking at the lists just reminds me how many games there actually are. I looked at my collection the other day and couldn't believe just how many games i had registered on my account, but even then i've only played/completed about a 5th of each list. So many games i haven't even heard of let alone played :eek:

Yeah, me too mate. I'll always fail at these staying away from shooters as I do. :p

here you go peeps:

PS3T Custom Trophy Lists.xls - Speedy Share - upload your files here

just replace the 1's with 0's and then fill in the 1's as and where you have the trophies :)

Thanks nice one It's pretty good (even though you have spelled Mendel wrong ;))

17 for Mendels List, 13 Olsens & 12 Woody. So looks like I'll be working on completing Mendels 1st (not liking all of Woody's Fifa trophies so doubt I'll even attempt that list)

Like others have said, too many uninteresting games in every list for me to go for the 30. I had most in Woody's club, 15, mostly thanks to FIFA. Then 13 in Mendel's and 9 in Olsen's. Maybe, if I had unlimited free time and unlimited money and didn't care about my trophy completion rate, then maybe I could give one of these lists a shot, but alas...

anyways, hope the lists helps some people that aren't in the 'spreadsheets are fun!' club :p

I do think I'm in that club, but writing down the names of 90 different trophies is... not something I look forward to ;) I tried downloading that file but then I needed to install something to open it so I noped out. Not sure if I pressed the wrong button or something :whistle: I guess I'll do it mysellf using Excel.

I'm working on a website to track my progress, rather than the spreadsheet method. Would you guys be interested in using it if I made it public? You'd be able to click checkboxes, and the page will remember which you've checked via cookies, so you can come back and continue checking your progress.

This is how it looks so far:

http://i.imgur.com/plcofA5.jpg

I'm working on a website to track my progress, rather than the spreadsheet method. Would you guys be interested in using it if I made it public? You'd be able to click checkboxes, and the page will remember which you've checked via cookies, so you can come back and continue checking your progress.

This is how it looks so far:

http://i.imgur.com/plcofA5.jpg

Yes please Mr web dev sir :whistle: