PS4 Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely more people have got this game recently it's cheap in the store

Add jphinds on ps4 to smash these trophies out the way

If you read the last page you'd see there's already 5/6 people on signup for the next boosting session, you'd be 6/6. You should have messaged us all to set up a time. Good thing I'm paying attention, I'll add you all now and setup a time. ;)

I need help getting the online trophies. I guess I'll start it just like the other folks did. I will make another post once I've gotten the trophy, so please assume that I do not have it, even if it's months from now lol.

1. amcferron85

MiticAlex, Scarface_Raven and jphinds have ignored my friend request for 10 days now. I'm adding amcferron85 and BladeMDP. Once we have 6, whoever comes here next, or if one of the other guys actually show up, they can be the last one. I'll schedule a day/time with everyone once I have 6 on my list from this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Zanpsyko,

we are 3 at the moment now. Try joining the Air Conflicts Vietnam Trophy Boosting Community in the PS4 Menus. We can boost some easy trophies if you like today, but for the golds we need to be 6 people. So let's keep looking.

1. PG-Iceman

2. SargentoHighway-

3. Zanpsyko

4. ?

5. ?

6. ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...