Anyone still playing this game?

InSpiritOfBash

One quick question. Do you have to collect all the loot for the entire game or just one level? I don't notice any trophies pertaining to loot but the obsessive compulsive.

Sorry terminator. My intentions are so I don't get super far into this game and get myself screwed. I want to do most of my trophies on my first run. Not trying to sound impatient.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi-quote button instead of double posting.

I know you're not being impatient :).

koo. ive been having crap luck with getting games done here as of late. I don't get all the right information and end up causing myself more work. but im glad I got guys like you on here that are very helpful. but your right patience never hurt either.

koo. ive been having crap luck with getting games done here as of late. I don't get all the right information and end up causing myself more work. but im glad I got guys like you on here that are very helpful. but your right patience never hurt either.

Do you check out the road maps to the trophy guides? Usually what's in there is the quickest and easiest way to get the trophies.

You only need to collect all the loot in one level for obsessive compulsive.

Collectables are different, you need to collect all of them in every level and around the city hub.

I got all the trophies besides the find all secret areas after getting the game launch day.

I just need to go back and find the secret areas but I left it for a long time because it was feeling really repetitive and boring by this third play through.

The game is a good length if your doing it properly and the stealth gameplay is fun at the start but it got pretty boring, like really really boring.

Edited by SolidWolf

I just got this game on Thursday and just beat it today on Master difficulty. which was my first playthough.im going to start a new game on rogue and start collecting everything. Hopefully it wont bore me to death now that ive beat it on Master.:think:

• 3 weeks later...

oh dear - i should have known, got the GAME exclusive with the bank heist dlc, soundtrack and free companion app offer as it only cost me £20 but im now having second thoughts about sticking it in my ps4.

some said its like dishonoured - i played maybe 2 or 3 levels of that and didnt get into it, so maybe its not for me.

oh dear - i should have known, got the GAME exclusive with the bank heist dlc, soundtrack and free companion app offer as it only cost me £20 but im now having second thoughts about sticking it in my ps4.

some said its like dishonoured - i played maybe 2 or 3 levels of that and didnt get into it, so maybe its not for me.

I am really enjoying it. Just completed it for the first time on Rogue and got the secret areas finished last night too. It does have a similar feel to Dishonoured which I also really enjoyed.

You don't have to go full stealth of Rogue difficulty. It only gets tricky if you try to take on 4 guards at the same time, 1 or 2 are easy enough once you have a few upgrades. So if stealth isn't your thing then not too much to worry about on that front once you get through a few chapters and buy some upgrades.

I spent about 25 hours on my first run through as I kept getting distracted and looting lots between chapters.

There are great video guides for collectables and secret areas which make it easy to get those done.