This is For Shooting (B)

Purchase Ammo from the Depot 10 times

This is For Fun (B)

Taunt During a Match 100 times

Big Winner (B)

Earn 3500 CP in a single match

Source

Edited by Pesico

That silver trophy makes for an awesome platinum :rolleyes:. Was this game fun?

I tried it like twice and didn't really like it. Found the controls super clunky, though you can customize them ridiculously so I might just not have had them set up right. The game seemed like it was more geared toward getting you to pay though, so I didn't bother with it.

If they don't add more trophies to the game I might play it again, but if they keep adding more like Warframe I'll just wait it out. :p

Nice list if you want to pour 30 plus hours to reach max rank. Of the three free to play PS4 games, this was the worst of the three. Maybe they will fix a ton of the issues but the community for this game disappeared and drifted to Warframe long time ago. This trophy list will do nothing to add new players. The free Plus package might boost things for a week or so. If you thought WARFRAME wants you to pay $$ to better your game...This game is worse

Edited by djhmetfan2

If you thought WARFRAME wants you to pay $$ to better your game...This game is worse

I managed to get 100% on warframe without spending any money and didn't feel underpowered, granted I only played what I needed to for the trophies. I will be giving this a go, hell it's got my favourite price tag, free :D

A fully customized primary and side arm requires a paint job no? This means you need Z coins to make the trophy pop? I bought some goodies for everything possible for a pistol which I've never done before and no joy. I have over 50K so no worries.

Not that I'm complaining, still a free game. Right now I'm playing one match of every type of game to collect the associated trophy since I already have the required numbers from BETA.

Edited by Pushing21

A fully customized primary and side arm requires a paint job no? This means you need Z coins to make the trophy pop? I bought some goodies for everything possible for a pistol which I've never done before and no joy. I have over 50K so no worries.

Not that I'm complaining, still a free game. Right now I'm playing one match of every type of game to collect the associated trophy since I already have the required numbers from BETA.

I got those 2 trophies last night without changing the paint job...

Does anyone know what categories you have to change to unlock the customize an agent trophy? I tried fiddling around with it yesterday and couldn't get it to unlock. Hopefully we don't need any Z coins for it.

Same here. For the other items you have to change I just used GP.

Ok, I failed to see that you can equip items in areas that either have an X or nothing there. Still getting used to the new format too which doesn't help but I just got the pistol trophy to pop. I'll do the rifle one later since I have no reason to do anything for a side arm...well at least I choose not too.

Thanks!

Now to figure out To the Bitter End. I assume the clock has to reach 0 or something.

Now to figure out To the Bitter End. I assume the clock has to reach 0 or something.

That has to do with the Onslaught mode which is a 4 player co-op mode where you have to survive waves of AI enemies. There are 10 waves, so once your group beats all 10 waves you will get the trophy.

Also figured out how to get the customize an agent trophy. You have to change their armor.

Also the earn 50,000 GP will take forever. I'm only earning 130 GP-160 GP at match so at this rate it will take me around 345 matches to get. :eek:

That has to do with the Onslaught mode which is a 4 player co-op mode where you have to survive waves of AI enemies. There are 10 waves, so once your group beats all 10 waves you will get the trophy.

Also figured out how to get the customize an agent trophy. You have to change their armor.

Also the earn 50,000 GP will take forever. I'm only earning 130 GP-160 GP at match so at this rate it will take me around 345 matches to get. :eek:

Yeah if I can get 150 per match I'm happy. I usually finish in the top 3 unless I'm having bad luck or someone oober good is playing on my team. I usually don't upgrade a ton other than a compensator and a few other 120GP items each day and I make a goal to earn what I spent back right away. I'm about half way through level 33 and have 51,000 GP or so. Playing with factory parts isn't that terrible either, though I'm having a harder time doing head shots and shooting in general since BETA ended.

I've played Onslaught a few times and it usually says success after 5 minutes or so so I'm not sure if we're doing things right. I've never played the full 25 minutes or even close. Or is one complete game after a few intermissions? This mode isn't my cup of tea either. Turn the wrong way and your covered 365 and can't move a bit which is frustrating.

I've played Onslaught a few times and it usually says success after 5 minutes or so so I'm not sure if we're doing things right. I've never played the full 25 minutes or even close. Or is one complete game after a few intermissions? This mode isn't my cup of tea either. Turn the wrong way and your covered 365 and can't move a bit which is frustrating.

I think Onslaught mode is kind of glitchy. The first match I played we only completed a couple rounds then it said success but when I went to my stats it counted it as a loss. A couple matches later we finished wave 10 and the trophy unlocked. When its intermission that means it is starting a new game.

Also does anyone know if the complete 20 games of x mode trophies can be unlocked in private game? I don't really like the Onslaught or S&D modes so I would rather get those done quickly by using only two players if possible.

Also does anyone know if the complete 20 games of x mode trophies can be unlocked in private game? I don't really like the Onslaught or S&D modes so I would rather get those done quickly by using only two players if possible.

We could try and find out. I'm at 6 for Ons. it looks like the 20X trophy is just doing matches so you can fail them but the 1X is looking for success.

(feel free to add me my PSN is my username here)

I think Onslaught mode is kind of glitchy. The first match I played we only completed a couple rounds then it said success but when I went to my stats it counted it as a loss. A couple matches later we finished wave 10 and the trophy unlocked. When its intermission that means it is starting a new game.

You need to complete all the objectives and survive all 10 waves for it to be a win. You can survive and not hack the computers which counts as a loss.

Have you guys experimented with the flamethrower destroying Hardsuits trophy in private? I haven't had any oppertunities in public matches.

Have you guys experimented with the flamethrower destroying Hardsuits trophy in private? I haven't had any oppertunities in public matches.

Last night I was playing with mr_kudos in private match. We were cooking some hardsuits but I don't think we got to 10, close though.

On that subject there are a few things to consider:

1) We were wearing them down with our rifles first then finishing off with the flame.

2) Wondering if they need to be occupied by a player upon destruction. We did a combination of the two. (for those of you who don't know, a player will get killed and forced out of the suit when attached by flame but the suit still has health)

3) Also looking for metrics on hardsuit kills via flamethrower. I briefly looked under the flamethrower stats and didn't see anything. Going to look more in other areas soon.

4) On that map where you run around in the subway, it IS possible to get a hardsuit to deploy through the skylights. Gotta line it up just right.

I'll be on most of today (06/28/2014) if anyone wants to give something a go. I'm planning to pop the lvl 34 trophy tonight too :p

How do you build your CP in those matches? I'd like to boost some but kinda packed during the weekends with family stuff, just grinding search and destroy matches right now.

Your best bet is to check out: Play as you go Helo Deck.

The small map will mean lots of XP and GP opportunities. GP basically like a fraction of your XP except its a currency for your toys as you may already know.

Playing this mode will build your matches for: Domination, Capture the Flag, Kill Confirmed and Team Deathmatch.

You'll get your 50K GP long before you reach level 34. I'm at 33 with 55K and spend GP on a regular basis since the get go.