PS4 Platinum Trophy Screenshot Thread

M-Easy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PS4 (P) #53: Final Fantasy VIII

48762664706_fd26aa947b_h.jpg

Was hoping for better. I guess it is better than no screenshot, which would've been the case if I saved beating the game for last. Would've been nice to have an epic Omega Weapon explosion shot, but oh well :\ Also, I decided against posting my Tales from the Borderlands shot. Decided to not bother to post blank screens or very very basic shots (which in this case would be the logo).

Now I'm on Flickr because every other sharing site decided to all suck simultaneously. Any other recommendations at this point?

(P) #150: Borderlands 3:

59cF9uk.jpg

My group and I have run through Borderlands 1, 2 and now 3 over the summer, so it's been fun. Tried to get them all in the screenshot waving and emoting, but the trophy took so long to pop that it now looks like they are deadpan staring at me, waiting to get on with the story lmao.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sleeping Dogs

ToE5WlF.jpg?1

Happy with the action shot. There weren't any decent scenery views since it's just skyscrapers but explosions will do!

Mortal Kombat X

GRMdtX6.jpg?1

Leaving the story last was a mistake, screenshot wise. :(

Edited by AshtimusPrime

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I poster in this thread, so here's Mary Skelter 2. Definitely an improvement on the first in many ways, although they nerfed the everliving hell out of some good abilities, like Random Rush (sriously I can barely get 3 hits) and Mortal Force got a major downgrade in terms of damage input. Oh well, still was very fun.

EKVoN2QXUAAy8qU?format=jpg&name=large

Sleeping Dogs

ToE5WlF.jpg?1

Happy with the action shot. There weren't any decent scenery views since it's just skyscrapers but explosions will do!

Decent mate better than....

Mortal Kombat X

GRMdtX6.jpg?1

Leaving the story last was a mistake, screenshot wise. :(

This one^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dishonored

o3r8tbS.jpg?1

The trophy for throwing a grenade back at an enemy. Done with time slowed time so looks a little noir-y.

However, i’m diggin this! ;)

• 3 weeks later...