Does anyone want me to make a Video of all of the skull locations?

LeeorV

So, I've been playing nothing else but this game for the past few days now, and I'm at the last world on the PS4 version (world 10) and managed to re-create this achievement on the Vita version within about 2 hours of gameplay, while collecting all of the skulls (and then repeating it with curly and collecting all of the coins).

Which leads me to an idea - should I do a walkthrough video of it all via PS4's recording feature and show all of the locations and my strategies for each stage?

Also, if I do make such a video, should I keep the deaths in or cut them out? I died 143 times re-doing worlds 1-6 on the Vita, and I believe doing that a third time I'd actually die less than that.

I also did it fast enough for the speed run trophy without re-doing any levels on the vita.

So, I've been playing nothing else but this game for the past few days now, and I'm at the last world on the PS4 version (world 10) and managed to re-create this achievement on the Vita version within about 2 hours of gameplay, while collecting all of the skulls (and then repeating it with curly and collecting all of the coins).

Which leads me to an idea - should I do a walkthrough video of it all via PS4's recording feature and show all of the locations and my strategies for each stage?

Also, if I do make such a video, should I keep the deaths in or cut them out? I died 143 times re-doing worlds 1-6 on the Vita, and I believe doing that a third time I'd actually die less than that.

I also did it fast enough for the speed run trophy without re-doing any levels on the vita.

I don't think anybody wants to watch you die 143 times when they're watching a collectibles video. The whole thing should probably be three or four minutes long, possibly less after proper editing. The levels aren't that large, you would show where the skull is and maybe show people how to get the skull if it's a really tricky one.