Help with Ultimate Equipment

I suck at alchemy in this game, and even with the guide, I am having a hard time of making the ultimate equipment and items...compared to when I played Ayesha. So, can anyone help me with it? I'm currently being annihilated by the boss in the Floating Ruins (Gu-something-or-another). I have the best equipment (minus the ultimate properties and effects). So, I am wondering, is there an "Idiots Guide to Synthesizing Ultimate Weapons"? Like, a real step-by-step guide like the one in the Ayesha guide?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
I have the same problem! I really just want to know what are the best traits and effects to have on them?

Super Properties, Jumbo Blessing, Perpetual Motion and such for attack items and Soul items as well as status increasing bonus abilities that raise your stats to a great amount. You can get that with Dowsing Rods and other Search Items after you have used the "Rare Item" effect of the area you are in. Then you should use those Anicient Ruins with their garden and library that are cloase to the Floating Ruins to search for items with those abilities.