PS4 Exclusives

Eric-B14

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream C Club: Host Girls On Stage, Omega Quintet and Onigiri

Thank you!

I'll make sure to keep checking this thread from time to time, don't keep up with new releases as much as I should :p

Thanks for creating this thread, I had no idea how many PS4 esclusives there were already.

I only care about inFAMOUS: Second Son, The Order: 1886, and Uncharted 4 for now though, I've looked up the other games and they don't interest me.

No problem guys happy to help.

Outlast and Warframe are both on Steam, so if you're gonna add those you might as well add Daylight and Don't Starve too because as far as consoles go, these are only on PS4.

Here's a list that might help too:

List of PlayStation 4 games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm kind of conflicted on this, do you guys think I should have games on this list that are also on steam/PC? Microsoft brags about their exclusives like Titanfall which is on Xbox and pc and still calls them exclusives.

Thanks for that link by the way, should help quite a bit. :D

I'm kind of conflicted on this, do you guys think I should have games on this list that are also on steam/PC? Microsoft brags about their exclusives like Titanfall which is on Xbox and pc and still calls them exclusives.

Well... technically Microsoft owns PC...

But, if you wanna go just consoles, then keep them in the list. Technically ANYTHING can be played on PC :whistle:

Depends if you mean exclusive as in "no other console has them", or exclusive as "you can only play them on ps3". My vote is console exclusivity.

One step further, if we're talking console exclusive does the Ouya count as a legitimate console?

Well... technically Microsoft owns PC...

But, if you wanna go just consoles, then keep them in the list. Technically ANYTHING can be played on PC :whistle:

Alright I'll add them. :)

Depends if you mean exclusive as in "no other console has them", or exclusive as "you can only play them on ps3". My vote is console exclusivity.

One step further, if we're talking console exclusive does the Ouya count as a legitimate console?

I'm going with console exclusivity.

No offense against the Ouya but I really don't consider it a legitimate console.

I'm going with console exclusivity.

No offense against the Ouya but I really don't consider it a legitimate console.

Yah the ouya doesn't have much. I was just checking because I thought that there's a few indie games that haven't made it to PC that are on the Ouya.

Just to confirm, if you're doing console exclusivity then being on the PC is okay? If so you're missing a couple current indie games (Towerfall Ascension, this game doesn't get enough love as it should), and a handful of upcoming indie games (Nidhogg and Starwhal: Just the Tip are two that come to mind).