Tales of Chronicles on PSN

So I am looking at the playstation store and typed in the search box "Tales of Symphonia"...I see 3 options:

1) Buy Tales of Symphonia for $19.99

2) Buy Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for $19.99

3) Buy Tales of Symphonia Chronices (which has BOTH games as part of the purchase) for $19.99

So why would anyone NOT choose to go with option 3? I just want to make sure this deal is legit and true...because it does seem too good to be true! Gamestop and Amazon are selling one of the games for $40, but I can get BOTH games for $20 on PSN...

Also, is this deal a limited time? Not that it matters, I'll probably be buying option 3 later today or tomorrow :applause:

Edited by animekunai

So I am looking at the playstation store and typed in the search box "Tales of Symphonia"...I see 3 options:

1) Buy Tales of Symphonia for $19.99

2) Buy Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) for $19.99

3) Buy Tales of Symphonia Chronices (which has BOTH games as part of the purchase) for $19.99

So why would anyone NOT choose to go with option 3? I just want to make sure this deal is legit and true...because it does seem too good to be true! Gamestop and Amazon are selling one of the games for $40, but I can get BOTH games for $20 on PSN...

Also, is this deal a limited time? Not that it matters, I'll probably be buying option 3 later today or tomorrow :applause:

Nice find :)

Go for it. I just checked my store:

Tales of Symphonia - NZD$37.95

Dawn of the New World - $37.95

Chronicles - $64.95

I'd get it if I were you :p

The games are on sale as a bundle. You'd be a fool to buy anything but the bundle right now. The deal ends when the store updates later today (I BELIEVE). If you're interested in the games, get them now while you can.

Is that the US store only?

Nice find :)

Go for it. I just checked my store:

Tales of Symphonia - NZD$37.95

Dawn of the New World - $37.95

Chronicles - $64.95

I'd get it if I were you :p

Is that the US store only?

It's part of the Golden Week sale. So whoever that applies to (I presonally am looking at NA):

Confirmed it ends today. Get it while you can.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...