The Amazing Spider-Man 2 ~ Trophy Guide and Road Map

How can I see the comic books easier? I just swing around and see them on the map but surely there's an easier way to see all of them.

Hmm do you have spider-sense fully upgraded? I have 299/300 found and don't know if there's any other help you can get to find them. Make sure that every time you see a blink you go and get the magazine.

Hmm do you have spider-sense fully upgraded? I have 299/300 found and don't know if there's any other help you can get to find them. Make sure that every time you see a blink you go and get the magazine.

Yeah got it eventually just by swinging around the whole city. Now trying to max out all the suits, a pain in the butt this is.

I'm on 29/40 audio logs found. Do I need to find all 40 for the State of the Art trophy? I've also found no investigation photos in the chapters. Do I need to find all of them for the trophy? It seems as though only some are required but I'm not sure which. :confused:

That trophy popped for me after getting all audio logs (through chapter replay), all races and combat challenges. But a few people on here have said it popped for them earlier, weird.

So from what I gather from the trophy guide is...This game is much easier than the first one hahahaha Do the extra suits you get from DLC help/hamper the suit trophy? Either way it seems like it is just extra work because I will be focusing on each suit one at a time.

You don't need to max out the DLC suits. I'm about 2 suits away from the platinum... I can taste it!

Good looking guide.

A couple of things I've found that may help;

Special Agent (B) - This should unlock as you complete the photo ops. You get it when you find all the locations with the 2 secret agents dressed in black.

Investigator (B) - same as above, but this one is for finding and photo-ing all the police woman Wolfe computer screens.

Timing Is Everything (B) - I also have no idea how I popped this. In game hints say something about timing your button press with spider-man's fighting, but it really makes no sense as there is no timing during combat. I would have to think it is unmissable, I got it well before the end.

Ultimate Spider-Man (G) - I don't think that there is any difference in XP gain regardless of difficulty. I got the same average XP playing Human, Hero or Super Hero.

State of the Art (B) - like you I got it during the combat challenges. There is no way to track it, so I think it will pop as you complete the other collectable and challenge requirements

True Hero (B) - probably obvious, but this actually won't pop until you maximize the level 3 bar. Reaching level 3 alone isn't sufficient

Aerial Break (B)(H) - I had a ton of trouble with this, the trophy description (in game, not your guide description) is very confusing. You actually don't need to destroy/defeat the enemy, but must destroy his armour with the web strike. I had upgraded my ionic webs, so I was destroying his armour with :circle: then trying to web strike and it wouldn't work. You need to weaken, but not fully destroy the armour, then deal the final blow with web strike. If you have fully upgraded the ionic webs, take 2-3 shots max, then strike with :r1:

Hope the above helps, again very good first guide :applause:

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2331/8c2.jpg State of the Art (B)

Unlocked all concept art

I’m also not sure about this trophy, but the way got this trophy is by finishing all the side missions, Russian dungeons, finishing story mode, collecting 285 comic books, collecting all story mission audio logs, and black cats audio logs in free roam, beating all combat challenges and finally finish all the photo investigations. I got the trophy once I finished all my combat challenges. By this time I finished all others listed above. So I’m not sure which ones count towards the concept art, so I listed what all I had completed for this.

Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Story mission audio logs aren't necessary, trophy popped once I've completed combat challenge 7 and I'm missing a lot of those audio logs :p

However, once you do a certain task etc a message would pop out saying poster unlocked, I've got few of those from races.

• 2 weeks later...