Mine and dine 17-15 eagle help

Anyone have some tips for this level?

Been trying for hours and still cant understand how to 100% it.

have destroyed most of the ship and lake bed and that gets me barely 75-80%.video on angrybirdsnest doesnt help either cus stalactites doesnt even fall here.

• 2 weeks later...
Have problems too with this level. Anyone with a strategy?

Edit: Got it after hours of trying and a LOT of luck. Had 3 times 99%. Any many times 98%, 97% 96% and so on. For this level you need more luck as of 15-3. Good luck to everyone :)

Please explain your strategy for this level

Please explain your strategy for this level

Well, there isn't a real strategy, because you need a lot of luck with the T.N.T.

But i try to explain how i tried it for about 1000 times until it worked :D

With the first yellow bird you must destroy the two stalactites above you. One on the first small rock and one on the bigger rock. In front of you there are 3 more stalactites. You must fly the white bird that he can land the egg between the second and third stalactites in front of you and that the bird hits the other 2 stalactites on the big rock above you. The second yellow bird should hit the stone blocks at the end perfectly. So the blocks can destroy as many of the ice at the end of the level.

The last yellow should be a joker. Destroy what ever you think, that the eagle can't hit. Many times i used it to destroy the front of the ship. Some times i destroyed the end of the ship. Other times i used him to destroy more ice.

Like i said, you have to get comfortable with the level. At a certain point you should know by your self, what your best strategy is. Good luck :)

For any questions, i'm here :)

Edited by Vanzinho

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Well, there isn't a real strategy, because you need a lot of luck with the T.N.T.

But i try to explain how i tried it for about 1000 times until it worked :D

With the first yellow bird you must destroy the two stalactites above you. One on the first small rock and one on the bigger rock. In front of you there are 3 more stalactites. You must fly the white bird that he can land the egg between the second and third stalactites in front of you and that the bird hits the other 2 stalactites on the big rock above you. The second yellow bird should hit the stone blocks at the end perfectly. So the blocks can destroy as many of the ice at the end of the level.

The last yellow should be a joker. Destroy what ever you think, that the eagle can't hit. Many times i used it to destroy the front of the ship. Some times i destroyed the end of the ship. Other times i used him to destroy more ice.

Like i said, you have to get comfortable with the level. At a certain point you should know by your self, what your best strategy is. Good luck :)

For any questions, i'm here :)

I followed your explanations, but still stuck with 99% when I'm Lucky. Do you have other tricks for this level ? It let me only this one for the Plat ...

Inputs from anybody will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Edit => Plat this evening.

Edited by lni
Solution found