Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Trophy Guide TBA

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

This thread is for anyone that needs to boost trophies or need help with understanding the game.

As for any questions regarding tips post in this thread and I will try to help you as best as I can.

Edited by Reys

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot invite players to ranked matches and you need 15 wins in ranked play, so you can't boost for the 15-win trophy.

Also, disconnects (rage quits by other players) don't count toward your win total, which is utter bullshit in my opinion. People keep rage-quitting and all I want is the trophy. I don't even care about ranked play.

You cannot invite players to ranked matches and you need 15 wins in ranked play, so you can't boost for the 15-win trophy.

Also, disconnects (rage quits by other players) don't count toward your win total, which is utter bullshit in my opinion. People keep rage-quitting and all I want is the trophy. I don't even care about ranked play.

Surely two people could boost it easily. One guy creates a lobby with some agreed conditions (time/life points) second person searches and joins lobby. Rinse and repeat. I'd be up for boosting this with someone in the mornings this weekend (gmt). Play properly until one person gets 15 wins so it's fun, then let the other person win to finish it off quickly. Psn me if you're interested. Eskimoking37

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the game, so looking to boost the 15 ranked wins and 30 ranked matches.

PSN ID: AGARESTIAN

GMT - 7 US Mountain Time

I will be on for the next 12 hours ;) Just send me a friend request and a message saying you want to boost. If you feel inclined you can remove me from your friends list after we're done.

Edited by KillerBEA

Just bought the game, so looking to boost the 15 ranked wins and 30 ranked matches.

PSN ID: AGARESTIAN

GMT - 7 US Mountain Time

I will be on for the next 12 hours ;) Just send me a friend request and a message saying you want to boost. If you feel inclined you can remove me from your friends list after we're done.

I added you. Hopefully online doesn't sucks as bad as in the previous game.

I accepted it.

Edit: Both zzamaro and I got our Trophies :dance:

Yeah. Thank you. We dealt with the annoying part of the 100% :dance:

We had only a problem with the only at some point that made the online unplayable, but thankfully worked up later.

Shame online play is bad, but it was much worse in Decade Duels. I gave up on that one. Couldn't even get win a single duel online even when we tried boosting :(

• 3 weeks later...

PSN = TheGenteelMadman

Trophies - N/A

Time Zone - Pacific Daylight Time (Southern California)

UTC/GMT -7 hours

I just got both trophies on my own, MonstersAmongUs never even responded to my friend request so I'll help out some of the others that did if they message me but then I'm done.

The fastest way to do this is with the custom duel options set to 30 sec time limits, 2,000 Lifepoints, & decks consisting of burn damage cards (Chain Strike, Hinotama, Ookazi, etc.)

I'm pretty much only available online on Mondays, I don't have a specific time when I'm active but the online community's practically non-existent anyway so it hardly matters...

Edited by TheGenteelMadman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The 2 last trophies I need are the online trophies... I wanted to get them legit but the online is dead and when I finally find someone it lags a lot and my opponent eventually leaves if he is about to lose...

So yeah, my PSN is Nevskinho. Feel free to send me a request but please tell me that it's to boost yugioh. Thanks!

The 2 last trophies I need are the online trophies... I wanted to get them legit but the online is dead and when I finally find someone it lags a lot and my opponent eventually leaves if he is about to lose...

So yeah, my PSN is Nevskinho. Feel free to send me a request but please tell me that it's to boost yugioh. Thanks!

Since you are on PSNP, feel free to join my gaming session, I'm sure you will find someone there.

Since you are on PSNP, feel free to join my gaming session, I'm sure you will find someone there.

I'm sorry but I have no idea of what you are talking about :confused:

I guess there's something I need to do on PSNP but I don't know this website very well... Thanks though

Still looking for someone, this game online is so frustrating, to be honest it's one of the most stupid online I've ever seen in my gaming life, it takes ages and I get dced all the time.

I'm sorry but I have no idea of what you are talking about :confused:

I guess there's something I need to do on PSNP but I don't know this website very well... Thanks though

Still looking for someone, this game online is so frustrating, to be honest it's one of the most stupid online I've ever seen in my gaming life, it takes ages and I get dced all the time.

If you click on a game (Nevskinho's Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels Trophies - PSNProfiles.com) you can see "Upcoming Gaming Sessions" ;)

In your case, you are looking for my which is this one Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels Gaming Session - PSNProfiles.com.

Happy boosting.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, my psn is Johnny_TacO_x

Time zone doesnt matter im free basically 24 hours everyday during the week, I will work around your schedule I mostly just need the ranked matches but if someone just wants to duel for fun let me know ill be hapoy to duel!!