LEGO The Hobbit ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Warbear

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how I can change costume in the lake for the costume quest any help guys

NVM founded

You need to purchase the body and wig piece from the shop. You'll know which because they're the only ones that can be purchased. The rest are free.

Edited by Warbear

*Guide Stuck*

Thanks a lot for contributing a great guide to the site, you two. Can safely say it's probably the best one I've reviewed while on the GT, hardly had anything to correct grammar or formatting-wise and all the content was concise and spot-on, so thanks for making my life easier :D

I must mention one thing though, I saw a couple of "Rivendale"'s in there instead of "Rivendell", I give my irl best mate shit for always making that mistake, so only far I mention it here :rofl: Same with "Weathertop" being referred to as "Weatherdrop", but it's all gravy! :hug:

Quite funny that the stud-grinding spot is EXACTLY the same as in LOTR, those purple studs in Bree. Lazy programming :p. As I mentioned previously, I'll be picking this up once the third film's status as DLC is confirmed or not either way. Will need a second DS4 for the co-op trophy though :(

*Guide Stuck*

Thanks a lot for contributing a great guide to the site, you two. Can safely say it's probably the best one I've reviewed while on the GT, hardly had anything to correct grammar or formatting-wise and all the content was concise and spot-on, so thanks for making my life easier :D

I must mention one thing though, I saw a couple of "Rivendale"'s in there instead of "Rivendell", I give my irl best mate shit for always making that mistake, so only far I mention it here :rofl: Same with "Weathertop" being referred to as "Weatherdrop", but it's all gravy! :hug:

Quite funny that the stud-grinding spot is EXACTLY the same as in LOTR, those purple studs in Bree. Lazy programming :p. As I mentioned previously, I'll be picking this up once the third film's status as DLC is confirmed or not either way. Will need a second DS4 for the co-op trophy though :(

I didn't even know you were reviewing our guide! :eek:

Professional GT!

I didn't even know you were reviewing our guide! :eek:

Professional GT!

Yeah, nothing needed changing like I said, so rather than waste time PM'ing you for permission and possibly having to wait overnight for a reply, I just went ahead and reviewed it when I had some free time :p

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2663/8da.jpg The Unassessably Wealthy (S)

Collect 10,000,000,000 studs. (Single Player Only)

To collect 10,000,000,000 studs, you will absolutely need to have every multiplier Red Brick activated to reach the requirement. This includes the x2, x4, x6, x8, and x10 bricks.

The location of the Red Brick Multipliers are as follows:

To view the locations for every Red Brick location, click on the time link. You will also need the Schematic for all of the multiplayer Red Bricks.

I'm guessing you meant multiplier

Edited by MikeMan54

Great guide! One thing I wanna ask though, is there any good guides for all the quests/characters in the open world? Or are they all pretty straightforward?

My collaboration partner's gaming channel is currently working on videos for middle-earth, so after they're finished making those videos, I will add the links to the guide. Most are pretty straightforward for the most part though, aside from a few puzzles.

In regards to the dwarf party trophy for all buddy up attacks with them... still trying to understand it. Meaning, do you have to switch characters and do the buddy up attack that way? Meaning, one character, do it with everyone else, then switch to another, do it with everyone else and so forth?

Just be sure to use the same character while switching to other buddies. You're trying to do buddy up attacks with the same character that you're controlling, while having a different buddy. If you deicde to use a different character while controlling them, be sure to mark down which of the 13 characters you've used.

So all up, how many buddy up attacks would that be between the 13 of them that one needs to do? I'll probably attempt it soon enough along with Gandalf's staff moves and the 50 moves for buddy attacks.

Also, best place to obtain carrots from in particular? I need some on my game, one for a mithril object, and at least some more for the fat bouncy pads to get some mithril bricks, like in the bottom left.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

So all up, how many buddy up attacks would that be between the 13 of them that one needs to do? I'll probably attempt it soon enough along with Gandalf's staff moves and the 50 moves for buddy attacks.

Also, best place to obtain carrots from in particular? I need some on my game, one for a mithril object, and at least some more for the fat bouncy pads to get some mithril bricks, like in the bottom left.

Just 12. 12 buddy up attacks with 12 of the dwarfs on the list in the trophy description. Just use the same character with the other 12 remaining dwarfs.

There's a few market places all around Hobbiton that have carrots, bread, chicken, fish etc inside of some of the houses. You can also just use the "Dwarven Loot Dispenser", just North of Erebor (where you always spawn at, when you load up a save), to purchase any kind of loot, including carrots.

Ah okay, cause yeah, was a bit confused on the trophy description in general, but if only 12, then I see what you mean by that, using one and getting the other to change to other characters.

But man, it's hard enough keeping track of which dwarf uses which ability as is x.x

And thanks for the carrot thing, I'll look into that, was running around Middle-Earth last night finding things here and there. Found a place for a design, but don't know how to open the gate, as in, what the combination is.

But not hurry for it yet, so I'll ask about it properly later on if I haven't opened it up by then XD

Edit: In regards to the Mithril count, it says I have 17/250, yet the actual amount shows 31... shouldn't it be the other way around? It just seems a bit confusing that way... only cause I forged two items is all, which is why some are missing from my total now (and yes, got them perfectly forged too XD)

Edited by DrakeHellsing

the number that is out of 250 is the total amount of Mithril bricks you have (forged ones)

the other number is how many un-forged bricks you have available.

also, how i did the Buddy Up attacks, was have Thorin as my 2nd character. then as my player charcter i went though the other dwarfs one by one and did the attacks until the trophy unlocked

Edited by MikeMan54

Well, I got it earlier on anyway, but thanks for the tip regardless.

And a question about the single player trophies, mainly the stud related one now, got one with a second controller, doing that co-op trophy... I take it that one wont affect the 10 billion stud trophy at all?

No, it will not affect the trophy.

Great guide! Very useful!

But I found a game ruining glitch!

After you finish Barrels out of Bond, when you are in Bard's boat and sailing into Lake Town.

After you collect the fish in the barrels, DO NOT SAVE AND EXIT! I did and now I cannot progress any further. There is no fish in the boat and I cannot get out of the boat to put the fish back in :(

Great guide! Very useful!

But I found a game ruining glitch!

After you finish Barrels out of Bond, when you are in Bard's boat and sailing into Lake Town.

After you collect the fish in the barrels, DO NOT SAVE AND EXIT! I did and now I cannot progress any further. There is no fish in the boat and I cannot get out of the boat to put the fish back in :(

Have you tried to restart the level? Or go back to Middle-earth?

No, it's in Middle-earth...it's inbetween levels... Where you have to put fish in the boat as Bard! The gate actually opens with an empty boat! but I cannot do anything after that

Have you tried to land on shore yet? The driving controls were beyond awful. I remember having a hard time trying to land.

Look for an area that you can land by pressing :triangle:, then board the boat again and see if that fixes the issue.