Trophy list

DPatriot

Hopefully this will come to PS+. Don't see myself buying the game. Overall the trophy lists looks to be filled with random trophies, which I like.

I think the devs said it wasn't going to be PS+ on release. Regular price possibly with a discount like FEZ. I'm still buying it either way because I've been waiting for this since they announced it. :3

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah i wantz a plat waaaaaaaah.

Every game doesn't have to have a platinum! Learn to play a game for enjoyment instead of not buying because it has no platinum.

Sorry but I had to get that out there.

Yeah, its super crazy. I can't believe people on a trophy hunting site are complaining that there is no platinum. Come on man, know your audience and quit trolling.

What's with them just being all bronze?

Just curious before anyone rants at my question.

Trophies are points based, Games with platinum are allowed so many points, smaller games without plat are allowed a much smaller amount of points. So with those points you assign trophies, Gold trophies call for more points than bronze. So it comes to if the developer wants less number of trophies or more. You can have more in number by having them bronze as opposed to some bronze + silver or some Gold etc. This game for instance had many more achievements on PC, but since Sony only gave them the smaller game allotment of points they fit what number they could have in.

Edited by JimmyHACK

Trophies are points based, Games with platinum are allowed so many points, smaller games without plat are allowed a much smaller amount of points. So with those points you assign trophies, Gold trophies call for more points than bronze. So it comes to if the developer wants less number of trophies or more. You can have more in number by having them bronze as opposed to some bronze + silver or some Gold etc. This game for instance had many more achievements on PC, but since Sony only gave them the smaller game allotment of points they fit what number they could have in.

Cheers for the explanation might give this ago or use it for next seasons THL.

There isn't even a trophy for collecting all the ties hidden in the game. It kinda sucks and makes me not want to bother getting them.

In case anyone doesn't know... This is what the dev said about it...

Octodad: Dadliest Catch trophies released : PS4

[–]luthyr (Young Horses) 1 point 8 days ago

Platinum is reserved for larger games. We chose all bronze trophies since we had a large number of achievements for Steam and wanted to transfer as many as we could. To do that, we had to choose all bronze since there is a limit on the total 'value' of trophies we can have.

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah i wantz a plat waaaaaaaah.

Every game doesn't have to have a platinum! Learn to play a game for enjoyment instead of not buying because it has no platinum.

Sorry but I had to get that out there.

Here here!!! Almost as bad as the losers who play a game just because it is an easy plat! I still play games because I like them myself. But trophies can be fun

Yeah, its super crazy. I can't believe people on a trophy hunting site are complaining that there is no platinum. Come on man, know your audience and quit trolling.

To be fair you can still hunt the trophies! All 20 of them. What does the colour matter.

Personally only plat games if I play them and they turnout to be pretty easy (eg no boosting some crappy online mode for 200hrs just for poxy plat) or the game is a favourite of mine.

Some see to take this hunting all too serious and play hordes of shite just for a virtual platinum trophy.