What kinda games would you like to see on vita?

Wolf1

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Y'know what would make a fantastic Vita game? Okami HD. If you could use the touch screen to do brush techniques, that would make an already amazing game even better.

Another pick of mine would be Metal Gear Rising. It would be fun to use the touch screen to slice the enemies every which way you can. Haha, during boss finishers you'd be slashing wildly like you're playing fruit ninja! :D

Some big game announcements that aren't A. a port, B. Indie or C. Jap based titles.

Some ports are good don't get me wrong, Not sure how Borderlands 2 will handle, I have it for both PS3 & Vita so will try the cross save soon, There's a lot going on on-screen with B2 so not sure how the Vita will handle it.

For the sake of people who aren't into Japanese niche games, the Vita needs some more general titles. Although these niche games appeal to me and make the Vita a fantastic console library-wise, I and others like me only make up a relatively small section of gaming and it's not fair for those where Japanese shit just ain't their thing. :confused:

Hell, the only 'mainstream' games I can think of on the Vita was that one Call of Duty game, and Uncharted.

ream' games I can think of on the Vita was that one Call of Duty game, and Uncharted.

And Resistance and Assassin's Creed. But since the launch lineup, we've been on a drought of mainstream games. And calling COD:BO:D a COD game was a stretch. Played nothing like any other game in the series. It was closer to Unit 13 in terms of gameplay.

And Resistance and Assassin's Creed. But since the launch lineup, we've been on a drought of mainstream games. And calling COD:BO:D a COD game was a stretch. Played nothing like any other game in the series. It was closer to Unit 13 in terms of gameplay.

Haven't played it, just remembered its release. And I forgot about Resistance and AC.

A new Castlevania game, perhaps? Something in the vain of the classic Metroidvanias ideally...much as I enjoyed Lords of Shadow (annoying trials aside) I prefer the side scrollers of the series.

A Monster Hunter game would be nice, too. We've got about a million clones of the game but no actual version. Having played Freedom Unite on my Vita, I found it a lot easier to handle with dual analogue. Now, combining that with the fantastic online multiplayer Tri on the Wii/Wii-U had...oh, yes please. Goodbye, life. It was nice knowing you.

As a third point...some more HD remasters. Rogue Galaxy, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time, Odin Sphere, Atelier Iris, Final Fantasy XII, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria...that sort of thing. Those would work just as well on PS3 and would likely end up there, but the option to get Vita versions would be nice.

Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with things - some more localizations would be nice (I'm looking at you, Tales of Innocence! You'd better be next!) but, as a fan of JRPGs, the Vita is almost everything I could wish for.

But, if we're going to delve into the realm of it'll-never-happen...Xenoblade Chronicles. I'd die a happy person if I got a version of that for the Vita with updated visuals and trophy support. I'd probably cry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
For the sake of people who aren't into Japanese niche games, the Vita needs some more general titles.

Could not agree more.

Don't get me wrong, I love Japanese games, but its fair to say the majority of titles on the Vita are Japanese/Anime which puts a lot of people off. This in turn ruins the life span of a console...and any potential games that may have been developed in the mean time.

I think more games like Uncharted/ Assassins creed/ Killzone would solve the problem...:think:

• 3 weeks later...

Digimon games! It's possible too, because they exist in Japan already. While I'm on the topic, more localized games would be appreciated as well.

Generally, I want more Vita exclusives instead of console ports, that's why I love the library of Vita games in Japan. Even still, I'll take what I can get I suppose, though I only have 1 exclusive Vita game (which is a Japanese localization), and all the others are either multi-platform or remakes from previous consoles.

More VN (in english or spanish) and even more J-RPGs.

THIS! Above all Visual Novels, i love it but only 2-3 are available here, while All the others (Above all the anime related one) remain in Japan, if they try to take them in NA and Europe at least they will see that it's a good deal!

I really would like to Play to love ru & time Traveler but unluckyly i would understand too much few things :(

THIS! Above all Visual Novels, i love it but only 2-3 are available here, while All the others (Above all the anime related one) remain in Japan, if they try to take them in NA and Europe at least they will see that it's a good deal!

I really would like to Play to love ru & time Traveler but unluckyly i would understand too much few things :(

Yeah, there a lot of VN out there I'd like to play but unfortunately they are in japanese, and I don't understand anything, (well, maybe a few words, but that's nothing), and I think they will sell more than they think. At least, I have hope with the 3rd part of zero escape to be released someday.

Yeah, there a lot of VN out there I'd like to play but unfortunately they are in japanese, and I don't understand anything, (well, maybe a few words, but that's nothing), and I think they will sell more than they think. At least, I have hope with the 3rd part of zero escape to be released someday.

3Rd part? And what is it? I Kn ow about 999 on NDS, VLR on PsVita & NDS3D, what is the 3rd chapter?

Yeah, there are many work of Art as Virtue's last reward (That is my favourite Vita Game and in my top 10 ever) in the Visual novel games that we can't play because tthey are in JApanese and here not everyone know it unluckyly.

I Hope that the Pubblishing of Some Novels and an important One like Clannad on steam could be a positive thing even for Console's Visual novels...

3Rd part? And what is it? I Kn ow about 999 on NDS, VLR on PsVita & NDS3D, what is the 3rd chapter?

Yeah, there are many work of Art as Virtue's last reward (That is my favourite Vita Game and in my top 10 ever) in the Visual novel games that we can't play because tthey are in JApanese and here not everyone know it unluckyly.

I Hope that the Pubblishing of Some Novels and an important One like Clannad on steam could be a positive thing even for Console's Visual novels...

For me 999 and VLR:zero escape are like the first and second part of the trilogy, so I'm waiting for the second part of VLR that for me is the 3rd part of the whole trilogy, that was being made but the director stopped because the other two weren't selling what they needed. Idk if I'm explaining it right.

For me 999 and VLR:zero escape are like the first and second part of the trilogy, so I'm waiting for the second part of VLR that for me is the 3rd part of the whole trilogy, that was being made but the director stopped because the other two weren't selling what they needed. Idk if I'm explaining it right.

Well i didn't understand too much what do you want to say but ah, a 3rd chapter isn't out or i will be very angry if is available in Jaan and not for us :whistle:

Well i didn't understand too much what do you want to say but ah, a 3rd chapter isn't out or i will be very angry if is available in Jaan and not for us :whistle:

Well, don't worry about what I said, if it goes out in Japan, it's probably that happens the same here, as VLR. So don't loose your hope, specially after that BIG "cliffhanger" at the true end. I can't wait :D