Using DLC with digital version

I've looked through the forums and on google and have read conflicting reports of whether the DLC works with the downloaded version of the game (mine is the free PS Plus version). I'm not interested in the weapon packs but wouldn't mind the 2 expansions. I've seen that some people use fast travel to get them working but can someone confirm that they definitely work as I don't fancy wasting my money.

Edited by BEER MONSTER

It works!! I have the free PS+ digital version and purchased DLCs. I had to fast travel to Allestar Tower and walk to the town of Gorhart for all of the DLC quests to appear in my Main quest list. The first task for The Legend of Dead Kel is to report to Rathir (Level 10+).

• 2 months later...
It works!! I have the free PS+ digital version and purchased DLCs. I had to fast travel to Allestar Tower and walk to the town of Gorhart for all of the DLC quests to appear in my Main quest list. The first task for The Legend of Dead Kel is to report to Rathir (Level 10+).

Weapon and Armor packs don't work with the digital version no matter what. Its been an ongoing problem that I too have run into. The two dlc questlines work just fine for me, but none of the weapon/armor packs show up in the special deliveries chest even if I fast travel back to Allestar Tower and walk all the way back to Gorhart. Glad I only paid $2.50 for them, this is ridiculous.

Edited by snake2410

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Very thank you, finally the dlc quests fell! because I looked everywhere for 2 hours for nothing