FIFA 10 Trophy Guide

JackRPT

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachments/fifa-10/647d1255977814-time-testimoniall-trophy-picture-114b668cbf6b92d536e51373c813332317579047.png

Time For a Testimonial - Play 500 matches with your virtual pro

This is a big grinding trophy, to speed things up make sure you use your Virtual Pro when playing every game you do play.

I've played 504 matches now and still no trophy... How is this possible? :/

EDIT: Nevermind, got it!

Edited by Yoshi123

• 1 month later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1116/UP5z4Po=.jpg

Good Form - Play 5 consecutive Online Head to Head Ranked matches without losing

You have to win these games. You can go all guns blazing online for five wins in a row or you can also boost this online with friends.

Does it count if it´s WO wins? Like if somone quits the game, or the game ends due to too many red cards?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1116/UP5z4Po=.jpg

Good Form - Play 5 consecutive Online Head to Head Ranked matches without losing

You have to win these games. You can go all guns blazing online for five wins in a row or you can also boost this online with friends.

Does it count if it´s WO wins? Like if somone quits the game, or the game ends due to too many red cards?

annoyingly no it doesn't, my win streak currently stands at 9, but as some of these matches were walk overs (they quit as I was hammering them) then it doesn't count :mad:

Anyone had any problems with globetrotter trophy ive tried it and won each league by doing lots of sims but it doesnt pop? Anything i can do for a fix? Im winning in one country then starting another manager mode and simming to win with another is this right?

Don't start another manager mode, just change leagues in same manager mode

and it pop up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shame to see the OP has been banned.

Just a worthwhile post for Team Player.

I've mentioned this in the boosting thread but it can get lost with new posts.

The Team Player trophy pops at the intro of the match where the commentator is talking about the upcoming match - DO NOT SKIP THE INTRO. You have the option to press start to skip and start the match - this is useless the trophy will not POP during the game.

I've got this trophy twice - for myself and my 8yo boy - from experience of boosting people only get the trophy after the following steps.

Get 10Players together under one club, select a match (against a minimum of 3 others), choose positions, when game loads DO NOT SKIP INTRO.

I've boosted this a few times, people always get the trophy at INTRO - DO NOT SKIP.

I'm having a lot of trouble getting the ton up trophy to unlock. I'm up to 112 wins and I've only had a couple of quitters in that time.

I have been doing as follows: creating a lobby (ranked, head to head n friends only), setting up the game session n inviting my bro. I start the game, go 1 up n leave both controllers idle until the end. The other thing is that I'm not getting any points at the end but perhaps that's because my bro's ranking is only 240 points n the game won't give me more for beating the same opponent over n over again. It used to be a lot more before I started boosting wins while he was at work :)

I don't know if this is relevant but in my profile manager, it says I've only scored 1 goal, although my games played (695) n win percentage are normal.

Any ideas guys? Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by dang1984

I'm having a lot of trouble getting the ton up trophy to unlock. I'm up to 112 wins and I've only had a couple of quitters in that time.

I have been doing as follows: creating a lobby (ranked, head to head n friends only), setting up the game session n inviting my bro. I start the game, go 1 up n leave both controllers idle until the end. The other thing is that I'm not getting any points at the end but perhaps that's because my bro's ranking is only 240 points n the game won't give me more for beating the same opponent over n over again. It used to be a lot more before I started boosting wins while he was at work :)

Any ideas guys? Any help would be much appreciated.

I think that the reason you are not getting points is simply 'cause you aren't playin', the trophy is glitched anyway, so you shall just countinue the same way and it will pop:)

I think that the reason you are not getting points is simply 'cause you aren't playin', the trophy is glitched anyway, so you shall just countinue the same way and it will pop:)

Thanks for the quick response....I actually played a proper game against my bro n still didn't get any points...I'll keep going and hopefully it'll pop, but can I just state for the record that EA are a disgrace who pass the buck to Sony whenever there is a problem. I recently spent £3.99 on the Fifa 10 ultimate team only to find that I can't access the Fifa store and can't get any new packs. EA keep saying it's a problem with Sony n I would need to contact them to fix it, who in turn are saying it's EA's problem. God forbid EA can contact Sony to try and fix their own game!

Sorry to vent but this ton up trophy is starting to take it's toll!!:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...