FEZ (PS4, PS3, Vita) ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap (With Video Walkthrough)

Gage

Stuck, On video 11 at 3:53/17:31 on the guide video. I am missing 1 owl and the secret door wont open. It is the Owl on the bottom right i am missing. I have the bottom left one and the top 2 in middle. Where do i find the bottom right owl? Im so close to 100% the game and got stuck on video guide 11. Please help

Stuck, On video 11 at 3:53/17:31 on the guide video. I am missing 1 owl and the secret door wont open. It is the Owl on the bottom right i am missing. I have the bottom left one and the top 2 in middle. Where do i find the bottom right owl? Im so close to 100% the game and got stuck on video guide 11. Please help

I don't know specifically which owl position corresponds to which room, but the only thing I would suggest to you would be to check the text guide the videos are based off of. Ctrl+f and then search "owl". Then check each of the four rooms to make sure you picked up the owl in that room. If one of them isn't gold but you've got everything else then that's probably the room you missed one in. I don't know if the owls count for the rooms showing up gold on the map.

tried playing the game without a guide ... got lost sooo many times but i liked it. After a while i got confused big time (the map thing isn't really helpfull). :confused:

At 64ish % i gave up, and restarted following the walktrough video's. Thanks for the guide :applause:

Yeah this game is a lot of fun without a guide, but good luck beating it without one. At about 80% I caved and hit the guides.

??? anyone ???

Woops, sorry completely missed your post before. :p They're all basically the exact same. There's no real control difference between the three versions. If you want to play it on the go or whatever do it on Vita, but if you are sitting and playing it do it on PS4. I did everything on PS4 other than checking some things on Vita and it worked perfect for me the whole time.

Woops, sorry completely missed your post before. :p They're all basically the exact same. There's no real control difference between the three versions. If you want to play it on the go or whatever do it on Vita, but if you are sitting and playing it do it on PS4. I did everything on PS4 other than checking some things on Vita and it worked perfect for me the whole time.

ok thank you!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2125/2A6.jpg Warp zone (S)

Reactivate all 5 warp gates.

You’ll earn this trophy after you go through the door leading into the Catacombs Hub area. This activates the warp gate there, which should be the last one you have to activate. You will earn this close to the end of your second playthrough.

Thanks for the guide and I just want to say that I got this trophy in my 1st playthrough at the beginning of the Part 8 video walkthrough.

Well, I told myself I wasn't going to use the guide until I absolutely had to, and I managed to get about 150% until I needed it!

Those red cubes would be impossible to get without a guide! A lot of the Anti cubes weren't too bad, I even beat both the tetris block puzzles without the guide!

I appear to be stuck..

According to my map, there are only two areas that I haven't "completed" yet (they aren't gold). One is the small island where a door opens once you have 32 cubes/anticubes, ok fair enough I only have 30 of each. The other area has a locked door, and I have 0 keys. Surely there's another key somewhere, right? There has to be.

And I still don't understand where I'm going to get 4 more cubes if there are less than 4 areas left for me to explore.

Any advice?

update: Ok, turns out the anticubes were the two remaining at the weird clock tower. And for the final two cubes it was actually one cube + one piece of a cube that were beyond the final locked door. And I got the last key from one of the rooms in the Green sewer tunnel areas.

Thanks so much for the guide!

Edited by elcactus

I'll just throw my 2 cents in here...

I did complete the game fully but there was a puzzle I was having a hard time with. On the "Giant Waterfall Door", you have to end the code sequence facing the door.

Other than that, no problems entering codes or missing anything. Thanks for the great guide, and thanks to the video creator for the awesome videos!!!:applause:

• 2 weeks later...