Zelos' Gigolo Title question (Possible Spoilers)

Shadowzz

How do I get this glitch to work?After I got the Spider Figurine,Chipped Dagger,and the Mirror Shard I went back to Meltokio and talked to Zelos' butler and nothing happens.I don't have the Derris Emblem yet either.Could anyone help me?

I managed to get this to work after I got the Derris Emblem, but I'd fought the three optional bosses as well. Looks like it's a pretty random glitch...might be better to be safe than sorry and talk to the women in towns you won't be able to access at a later date, just so you have a backup plan if it doesn't work.

I couldn't get the glitch to work, but it doesn't matter since I legitimately got the Gigolo title anyway.

The missable females are in Palmacosta, Balacruf Mausoleum, Thoda Geyser, Ozette and Heimdall (pre-Derris Kharlan scene). While this one isn't missable, there's a female in Izoold hiding in the back inside of the fishing hut that is by the docks.

Treasure Hunter title was more of a chore in my opinion.

Edited by thepeaguy

I also got the glitch to work. I fought the 3 optional bosses and picked up the DE. I didn't any farther than that though, went all the way back to Meltokio and got the title.

I did talk to a lot of girls with Zelos though, even though they were mostly all the same girls over and over again. If you count the sheer number of times I talked to girls, I probably started more conversations with girls than there are girls in the game. So I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not though. But maybe for the glitch to work you have to have talked to a certain number of girls and received a certain number of items from it, I don't know though but it's food for thought. :think::think::think:

• 4 years later...

I also just now received the title after having gotten the Derris Emblem, w/o fighting any of the 3 optional bosses. This is awesome since I've been reading that the title is super glitchy, with quite a few reports of people talking to all the girls, but not receiving the title anyway. So I kinda stopped the endeavor halfway and just hoped the glitch would work when I got to that point and it did =D