How to keep track of eagle'd levels?

• 4 months later...
If you are finishing a level on the normal way, by collecting stars, at the end of the level, when the stars show up, rigth of them is the feather.

Picked this game up after a while again amd still wondering about this. I mean, it's kinda weird that you only can see it after you completed the level. I have no idea which levels i already eagled and it's such a hassle having to complete the level 'normally' again first...there should be an easier way (like on ios there is).

Picked this game up after a while again amd still wondering about this. I mean, it's kinda weird that you only can see it after you completed the level. I have no idea which levels i already eagled and it's such a hassle having to complete the level 'normally' again first...there should be an easier way (like on ios there is).

The only way, is the way i explained above. :(

When in a level press the eagle. You see the eagle highscore in corner. If its not 100% than you know you still got to do that lvl.

I start 1 season, only move on to the next 1 when i 100% the level. When you come back later you see you have 10 feathers, so you know you have to start level 11