General Trophy Discussion

vivan

Can somebody can tell me who I need to punch directly in the face for this situation?
1) Vlambeer (developer)

2) Devolver Digital (Publisher)

3) Sony QA

Sony don't care about trophy hunters
This game is not broken only from casuals perspective that can't even finish it. Edited by vivan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sony don't care about trophy hunters on the first place because we are minority and second... chill dude, you ain't gonn die! :rolleyes:

I think that sony doesn't care about players anymore, it just "buy our stuff, buy playstation plus and fuck you"

And yes, I'm not gonna die, I gonna kill someone, preparing my combat boots xD

The game is broken from the trophy hunter's perspective. The game has unachievable trophies and is therefore broken.

Amen, brother.

I think that sony doesn't care about players anymore, it just "buy our stuff, buy playstation plus and fuck you"

And yes, I'm not gonna die, I gonna kill someone, preparing my combat boots xD

I'll join you.

I picked this one up via PS+ ... enjoying the game so far, but obviously must not be very good. I have no idea what SFMT is (or how to unlock) and I have yet to see a blimp.

Speaking of SFMT and the blimp ... can anyone explain how to unlock or what triggers this mode and the blimp?

I figure I will play until the Level 10 trophy pops and call it a day. I'm at Level 8 now so really not much longer.

I emailed the developer and plan to do the same with the publisher. I figure even if I am not skilled enough to get the two unobtainable trophies, I can at least throw my hat in the ring to help out everyone else!

I'm stuck with the glitched laser ace mission & trophy too on the ps+ ps3 digitial copy of the game. Is there a slim chance that if i completely uninstall and delete my save and start anew i might get these trophies?

I backed up my old save on the ps cloud.

I'm stuck with the glitched laser ace mission & trophy too on the ps+ ps3 digitial copy of the game. Is there a slim chance that if i completely uninstall and delete my save and start anew i might get these trophies?

I backed up my old save on the ps cloud.

As far as I know, the trophies are glitched, in the sense that they are unachievable. Regardless of what you do, you can't get those glitched trophies.

As far as I know, the trophies are glitched, in the sense that they are unachievable. Regardless of what you do, you can't get those glitched trophies.

Dammit and its such a fun game too, I rapid fired all the missions but damn I hope they patch it, me personally I could do all the challenges I've done again for dem trophies

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is older news but in the latest Vlambeer blogpost they talked about the trophy issues and say they're going to get it fixed.

Vlambeer | 2014

LUFTRAUSERS

We’re aware of a trophy bug for LUFTRAUSERS on PlayStation Network platforms. Sadly, our original programmers on the project cannot further support the project due to new jobs. We’ve been working with Devolver Digital and found some people who can give LUFTRAUSERS a much-needed bugfix run. We’ll have more news on that in the nearby future.

Well, that was the bad news! Nothing terrible, we hope, but it’s still something we’re sorry about. You learn as you go, we guess. We know you’ve trusted us with your time, enthusiasm and money – and we want to make sure that we deliver on our promises of fishing with machineguns, crate-collecting and aerial superweapons. Let’s move on to the good news, then!

A lot of people posted on their Facebook/Twitter and it started to look like they were just being ignored. I can appreciate that there's a predicament that prevents them from fixing the problem. As long as they are aware and acknowledge it, you really couldn't ask for more than that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I assume the trophies are still glitched?

Yup. Haven't really bothered following the situation much or contacted the devs myself but last I heard the people who made Luftrausers left the company so they were waiting for someone else to come along and sort it... lol

Before that it was "We will fix it when we have nothing else to work on..."

Joke!

Seriously though the funniest thing for me is that SONY Europe staff keep promoting the game on the blog seemingly unaware that it's partially broken (obviously neither they or SONY are gonna care about trophies) and it's had multiple sales and been on PS+ I believe... :p

• 5 months later...

Please help me understanding.

I'm playing this awesome game and I think I'm not far from the end.

I've reached the mission (not SFMT) in which I've to destroy a LASER ACE.

Now, I know that this guy spawns once a year but before spending more hours cheasing it, I'd like to know if, beating it, I will obtain anything.

BTW, I'm playing on Ps Vita.

Checking my trophies I see I miss 3 of them.

DONT MESS WITH THE RAUSER

Defeat a Laser Ace

SEEN IT ALL

Pilot all 125 Rauser combinations

And of course...

MASTER RAUSER

Beat all missions and launch the [CLASSIFIED]

So, I can obtain the "Seen it all" but I cannot do anything for the other two trophies, right?

Thanks.