Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ Trophy Guide and Road Map

Paulpers Palace (Free DLC) is way better for leveling up your Characters to 99!

Go to Area 3 (with 2 Bosses) use Battle Change (leave and re-enter if you don't get it)

and then farm those Mobs on Area 1 & 2, they give you about 7k EXP.

Dragons Nest Strong Foe Lv. 65 was way too

annyoing and he only gives you 11k EXP!

For Ultimate Flameu you just need to destroy ONE Honeycomb, NOT ALL! :eek:

Sorry IF im posting stuff that you are knowing already! :D

Edited by CanIreallybetheHero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragons Nest Strong Foe Lv. 65 was way too

annyoing and he only gives you 11k EXP!

Not really... Poly Poison + Catastrophe 2D2 (Double Draw II) OHKOs it.

Plus... you are supposed to farm Lv. 75 Strong Foe :p

And it can go up to 13K as well =D

Are you sure? Destroying one honeycomb should only unlock Flameu with one limiter removed which is far from the true Ultimate Flameu.

Have you got the trophy just by destroying one comb?

I did my best at explaining it. I wrote that description as I fought her, after having watched MasterLL's video. "be able to get more Double Draws in a row" is paraphrasing what I said, so of course it isn't helpful without the rest of it. Using the listed items increases your WT enough to have multiple turns in a row, as well as have enough SP to perform multiple Double Draws during those turns.

If I may say, his method is HIGHLY ineffective.

I haven't watched the whole video (25 minutes is kinda overkill...) so I don't really know precisely which gear was used or what items/combinations were used.

But I've seen that his 2D2 only did 10-20K damage.

That's imo highly ineffective way as you need too many DDs.

I used ultimate items from this FAQ Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky FAQ/Walkthrough for PlayStation 3 by Drache the Dork - GameFAQs

And was able to two-shot Ultimate Flameu with U2D2*. I was level 93 as I was grinding for the 99 level trophy as well.

*U2D2 = Ultimate Double Draw II = Tauzent Blitz - ... - 200% - Catastrophe - Knowledge Book = 50K

• 2 weeks later...
Paulpers Palace (Free DLC) is way better for leveling up your Characters to 99!

Go to Area 3 (with 2 Bosses) use Battle Change (leave and re-enter if you don't get it)

and then farm those Mobs on Area 1 & 2, they give you about 7k EXP.

I was actually coming to say this with one difference.

After you use Battle Change you can then use the Strong Monster field event to get a level 71 enemy (Dangerous, middle option) that is actually 4 strong enemies. I was double drawing and killing them all very fast. And I was getting 30k for the group each time, without exp boosting accessories.

And when your level gets high enough that that group vanishes, the level 69 group in the first slot will still give 19k.

Edited by ReverendSID

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the guide. :)

I can confirm this. A Grand Triumph trophy unlocks for beating Ultimate Flameu even with destroying only one honeycomb. Flameu is level 65 then.

And as others mentioned already, the free Palace DLC is really good for grinding EXP. Took less than an hour to get from level 59 to level 99 with the method ReverendSID posted (thanks!).

This game has very hard trophies and I dont like time management games.I miss assignment related trophies because some of them very difficult to do.Any advice?

Copy all events to a word document and always try to meet their requirements, which means if you are within week/two weeks (depending on where you are and how many days you need to return) then immediately return.

Plus, if you quickly craft boots that lessen the required days for walking and wings that instantly return you to Atelier, you will have many days to spare.

In terms of time management, this is by far the easiest Atelier game ever made.

Edited by Satoshi

• 2 months later...

While most of the advice given for Grand Triumph is valid and very useful, there is one key point that I can't find in the guide or anywhere in the comments:

You only have to break one or more honeycombs, not necessarily ALL of them!

Despite most of the guides and the trophy description itself, breaking only one honeycomb and selecting the Fix a Mistake option will still reward you with the trophy. And since each honeycomb destroyed increases her stats, only breaking one makes her only a little bit stronger than her normal form. I don´t think there´s been a patch for this game, but this is most definitely true as of this post (01/02/2015).

EDIT: I hope this doesn´t offend you, Raven, because the rest of the guide is excellent, but for some reason no one seems to know about this. Thank you for taking the time to put it together. :-)

Edited by Matt1yu

While most of the advice given for Grand Triumph is valid and very useful, there is one key point that I can't find in the guide or anywhere in the comments:

You only have to break one or more honeycombs, not necessarily ALL of them!

Despite most of the guides and the trophy description itself, breaking only one honeycomb and selecting the Fix a Mistake option will still reward you with the trophy. And since each honeycomb destroyed increases her stats, only breaking one makes her only a little bit stronger than her normal form. I don´t think there´s been a patch for this game, but this is most definitely true as of this post (01/02/2015).

EDIT: I hope this doesn´t offend you, Raven, because the rest of the guide is excellent, but for some reason no one seems to know about this. Thank you for taking the time to put it together. :-)

You seemed to have missed lot of comments because this was mentioned more than once :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ive gotten through my first playthrough with Logy ( Don't like him ) Beaten lv 99 Flameu and got to lv 99 myself the only thing i need to do now is play Escha's playthrough and get all of Escha's events and Girls Association ending, Any tips on how to speed through this playthrough while getting all of this ?

Ive gotten through my first playthrough with Logy ( Don't like him ) Beaten lv 99 Flameu and got to lv 99 myself the only thing i need to do now is play Escha's playthrough and get all of Escha's events and Girls Association ending, Any tips on how to speed through this playthrough while getting all of this ?

Create Escha's ultimate item ASAP.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
How can girls be available in the group? I've done the first mission, I talked to all and nothing. That only happens in the future?

Which girls?

Not all are party members.

Nio, Wilbell and Clone are NPCs.

Katla is a shopkeeper.

Only Lucielle, Linca and Threia are party members.

And all of them are available much later.

Which girls?

Not all are party members.

Nio, Wilbell and Clone are NPCs.

Katla is a shopkeeper.

Only Lucielle, Linca and Threia are party members.

And all of them are available much later.

Yes, Yes.

I just thought they (Luciele, Linca and Three) appear early on.

I need to be careful because of the events, since I started the game with Escha.

Have any tips for all need not play again pass up something?

Or can play only focusing on missions Marion?

Grateful for the help!

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, Yes.

I just thought they (Luciele, Linca and Three) appear early on.

I need to be careful because of the events, since I started the game with Escha.

Have any tips for all need not play again pass up something?

Or can play only focusing on missions Marion?

Grateful for the help!

You can play normally with just paying attention to events =)

Eschatology is a very welcoming in giving you quite enough time to finish up everything =D

Someone would know where to get the items to the Ultimate Weanpons and Accessories?

Items for creating them or traits?

Because traits are only available from high quality relics.

You can play normally with just paying attention to events =)

Eschatology is a very welcoming in giving you quite enough time to finish up everything =D

Items for creating them or traits?

Because traits are only available from high quality relics.

I'm already in the fourth year, with 300 days remaining. I begin to synthesize a decent equipment because in its current state, I can not win any boss.

Events, just missing the Lucile always gave priority to exclamations points whenever they were available = D

She is on the reservation of my team possibly use it as a support or even fight me. But it's not in my core team. I leave it as support. Do I lost some event?

Trying to get Tips and Tricks - Ultimate Gear / Items. But I can not, no way, items for the Treasure Grimoire (Light God Soul, Soul Sunlight, Moonlight Soul) and Brother Call (Dark God Soul, Soul Night Lord, Aerial Soul).

Has to do with the relics, but how to achieve these high-level relics?

Edited by Kelvezu