[iOS] Family Guy - Official PST Thread

vava

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for Europe is around 6pm (BST).

BST? Bullshit time? :p

Edit: Nevermind it's British Summer Time. I thought people from UK used only GMT since all other Europe countries only use GMT, but the British distinguish between GMT (during Winter) and BST (during summer).

Edited by wout

Ok it seems like I've a problem with my account. I registered with my email since I don't use Facebook, everything worked fine. I restarted the app this afternoon but I got to see the intromovie and I started from scratch? Then I tried to log in with my account but the game tells me I have a wrong combination of email and password? I just tried the 'forgot password' option, which will send you an email where you can register your new password, but I still can't log in... However the progress I made on the second account is saved (locally) on my iPad.

This game is very similar to simpsons, which was expected. However, the crazy prices of premium items are than the simpsons was when it started out. I may hop onto this from time to time, but I'll be sticking with tapped out. I'm a huge simpsons fan anyway. It's cool that they did something like this for family guy fans though

Ok it seems like I've a problem with my account. I registered with my email since I don't use Facebook, everything worked fine. I restarted the app this afternoon but I got to see the intromovie and I started from scratch? Then I tried to log in with my account but the game tells me I have a wrong combination of email and password? I just tried the 'forgot password' option, which will send you an email where you can register your new password, but I still can't log in... However the progress I made on the second account is saved (locally) on my iPad.

wout I think the same thing happened to me when I started the simpsons tapped out :(

But anyway I'm liking the quest options in this game, and the fact that you can use cool costumes on the characters instead of it being premium bs like the simpsons...but why is consuela's house over 500 clams? i only have 10

This game is very similar to simpsons, which was expected. However, the crazy prices of premium items are than the simpsons was when it started out. I may hop onto this from time to time, but I'll be sticking with tapped out. I'm a huge simpsons fan anyway. It's cool that they did something like this for family guy fans though

Yeah, the premium stuff is crazy expensive. I'll be playing both games for now to see how this one improves and if the premium stuff goes down, but right now I like the Simpson's game better.

Yeah, the premium stuff is crazy expensive. I'll be playing both games for now to see how this one improves and if the premium stuff goes down, but right now I like the Simpson's game better.

I have t agree with you. I'll stick with both for the time being and I guess ill start to naturally play one more than the other, I've give family guy time to iron out any issues first though.

You can only add friends via Facebook? Is that right? Or am I missing something?

That's what it's looking like to me, which will always make this game 2nd for me. I really don't like linking anything to Facebook and this game wants you to do it for everything.

You can only add friends via Facebook? Is that right? Or am I missing something?

Wow ya it does seem like that. Lame. Needs an email option.

^ This guy did it... sort of lol

Edited by ICPosse8

Yeah as far as I can see it, you can only add friends through Facebook, which I don't have...

I also feel like Family Guy is a lot shorter (regarding main questline) since you can only unlock 18 characters so far if I'm right?

It's a nice game nevertheless but I think on the long term I'll play TSTO more.