Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (PS3 & Vita)

EU: If I buy this do I still get Rachet: Deadlock/gladiator for free?

Short answer: no, you're too late.

Those who purchased Ratchet and Clank QForce on PS3 between 30th November 2012 and 21st May 2013 will receive an email containing a voucher to redeem the game at no additional cost.

Source: PlayStation Store update: FIFA 14, Ratchet Gladiator, Lone Survivor, more - PlayStation.Blog.EuropePlayStation.Blog.Europe

Edited by dcdfan

• 3 months later...
Thank you for the replies.

EDIT: Does anybody know if Ratchet Deadlocked comes free with a US retail copy? Or has that expired aswell?

I just bought my copy earlier and it was part of the on disk benefits where you could download it for free. You have to download the vita version after you register the disk to your account.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 2 weeks later...
I just bought my copy earlier and it was part of the on disk benefits where you could download it for free. You have to download the vita version after you register the disk to your account.

Thank you for the reply.

I'm contemplating importing a US versions to save money and essentially get Deadlocked for free. I'm not sure if it will work with a danish PSN account.

If you're relying on getting Deadlocked/Gladiator for free as the reason for purchasing this I wouldn't buy it. I'm pretty sure that deal was restricted to those who bought the game in its first few months and even then, the free code wasn't sent to everyone. I never received a code (even after emailing SCEE about it) and there was a thread with a whole heap of other people who never got the code either.

If you're relying on getting Deadlocked/Gladiator for free as the reason for purchasing this I wouldn't buy it. I'm pretty sure that deal was restricted to those who bought the game in its first few months and even then, the free code wasn't sent to everyone. I never received a code (even after emailing SCEE about it) and there was a thread with a whole heap of other people who never got the code either.

I've read that the US version comes with Deadlocked on the disc, so it think it's still very much valid with the NA version.