Trophy List

saintdave

This list looks so lazy and dull. Do the developers even care about their potato-engine game they're making? Do they just want to cash-in on the movie? That's really sad. Especially that they're not having any fun while making this game by the looks of it. I guess it looks reflective of the kind of quality game this will be: entirely incompetent, just like with EA's games and with the Men in Black game. Needless to say, I have very low expectations for this one. I know it's going to get bad reviews.

looks like some sort of multiplayer/co-op

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81aW1138kLL._SL1500_.jpg

you can sorta see the "online porton not rated" on gamestop

Rambo The Video Game for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

One of the modes wikipeda list is mutliplayer

Rambo: The Video Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the final list: RAMBO THE VIDEO GAME Trophies - PSNProfiles.com it's not even out yet and it's already been hacked :(.

what you mean hacked ? No one hacked the trophy of this game. some people just have thropy because they play on illegal copy (game are on the torrents and warez). No hacking at all...

@Guys question. This 20 LV Rank Trophy is Online Trophy ?

Edited by Frog_PL

what you mean hacked ? No one hacked the trophy of this game. some people just have thropy because they play on illegal copy (game are on the torrents and warez). No hacking at all...

@Guys question. This 20 LV Rank Trophy is Online Trophy ?

yes they hack ,how the hell was this game released in 2008:eek:?? look at the timestamps on PSNP

Edited by BreadSkin
Naming and shaming