Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

Another "Golden Abyss" Lost Save

I apologize for making a potentially redundant topic, but I couldn't find a clear/concise answer for this particular scenario.

So, as many others have experienced, I'm one of the people who was backing up my saves via the cloud and didn't realize that, unlike the PS3, when you delete the full game it takes your save with it. Are saves locked to your account? Or would I be able to go online and download one (if I could find it), since you can so easily back them up to a PC? Or would it happen to retain my save in the cloud and only bring it back down if I happen to re-download the game?

Basically, I'm looking for any scenario here other than "Platinum the game again" because 3+ times is already more than enough.

Thanks.

I apologize for making a potentially redundant topic, but I couldn't find a clear/concise answer for this particular scenario.

So, as many others have experienced, I'm one of the people who was backing up my saves via the cloud and didn't realize that, unlike the PS3, when you delete the full game it takes your save with it. Are saves locked to your account? Or would I be able to go online and download one (if I could find it), since you can so easily back them up to a PC? Or would it happen to retain my save in the cloud and only bring it back down if I happen to re-download the game?

Basically, I'm looking for any scenario here other than "Platinum the game again" because 3+ times is already more than enough.

Thanks.

If you backed up your Golden Abyss save on the cloud, you should be able to reinstall the game, transfer the save to your Vita, and then upload it into Fight for Fortune to get your bonus cards. I recently deleted Golden Abyss, but when I look at my cloud saves under Content Management, my Golden Abyss save is still there.

See, that's the problem: when I go look at my saves under my cloud under Content Management it's not there, and it didn't seem to give me the option to opt out of saving it while deleting the game. But I know for a fact that I had cloud save on the entire time when I was playing the game. So I guess the only way to find out is to download the game again and see if Sony has some sort of memory tied to it (which I highly doubt).

But thanks!