Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

sMiLe-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on later tonight, we'll try to set up Bling Brigade first since it takes the most organization. Make sure if you're wanting to participate, you have the metal/chrome ship skin unlocked by getting a medal in every cell in Campaign mode.

If we do or don't succeed on that one, I'll just start a 12 race tourney for whoever is on and we can blow the shit out of each other while we complete the races.

Keep an eye on this thread for more info later on tonight.

PSN: Endless-Bravado

I still need AG Assassin(50 kills) and Bling Brigade. I'm willing to help anyone get any others as well, whether on Wipeout HD or Warhawk, although I haven't played Warhawk in a while and I don't have any of the expansions for it. Add me and message me if you're interested. I'll probably be on later tonight and throughout the day tomorrow as well.

Ok, I'm on right now and will be for a few hours. Anyone who wants to go for Bling Brigade, send me a friend invite and message, and as soon as I have 7 other people on and ready to go, I'll make a game.

Again, make sure you have the metal/chrome Campaign skin.

PSN ID: Puppystomper147

i sent u an invite there plz accept i really want the trophies. i sent u an invite yesterday and u didnt accept