Rate the trophy difficulty  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

The trophies are certainly very simple in comparison with the previous Broken Sword titles. I voted 1 but wish I had voted 2 simply because of the Joey trophy which is a little obscure and a couple of spots where I spent longer than I should have trying to figure out what to do lol. With the guide there were no problems on how to get 100%

• 2 weeks later...

i voted it a 4.

could've been 3, too, but no more.

DO NOT turn on the hints in the menu. I didn't, and it was perfectly doable like this!

As far as I can recall, BS1&2 were harder. The Monkey Island games were a lot harder. BS5 has great puzzles, they are just easier than in other Point-and-click-adventures, because here you never have a whole lot of locations at once where you have to find that 1 clue that leads you further.

Everyone who liked the adventures from back then, BUY THIS, it'll hardly get any better!

I can't understand the people who vote this a 1.

Did you solve EVERY puzzle by yourself? If using a walkthrough on a point-and-click-adventure, any difficulty rating becomes pretty meaningless...:think:

• 2 months later...

Extremely easy. Voted a 1. If youre not used to point-and-click games it might be a two or three. But if you get stuck it's just a question of clicking/trying everything in the area. Puzzles are logical and explained in all dialogues if you listen carefully.

I used the walkthrough as a roadmap to avoid a replay if I missed the trophies outside the story progression, but not to solve the puzzles.

Took me about five hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Voted a 2. Pretty direct in the world of point and clicks. Enjoyable and not so slow paced as many others I have played recently. A few times I struggled to find what to click on in all the clutter, but for the most part the story and actions move along well.

Hope Part 2 comes to NA soon

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...