Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Arie2929

Due to people wasting my time and not responding to my messages when there online and on the game i have decided i will no longer be accepting requests for this game anymore however the people that i have accepted and added recently i will still help you guys out and that will be the last lot of people cheers.

Well thank you for your help earlier smithy i really appreciated it, thanks again!

Psn id: RandomTrout

Time: after 7pm UK time

I'm a proper Minecraft newbie so I'm looking for similar novices for a crack at online co-op, with a view to get as many trophies as we can. I have a Mic.

Add me!

Edited by bundykins
grammar??

I need someone who can trap the skeleton for the Sniper Duel trophy. I cannot for the life of me get the skeleton to stay long enough for me to completely trap him. He just jumps outside of the entrapment when I have most of the walls closed in.

Same for me. Even with water they seem to also despawn when I get to range. So if someone can set it up with certainty for me to boost would really appreciate it.

I'm in need of boosting both of The End trophies. In my game I have finished everything except for these, I've found a portal to the end but I can't find any Enderman and the ones I do find I can't get eyes from, I'm finding it very tedious running around at night fighting Enderman for nothing.

If someone has a save file that's about to enter the end and fight the dragon I would appreciate the help getting my last two trophies.

PSN: ViolatedMinds

Timezone: GMT UK

Notes: I have Skype for making this go smoother.

Ok, so just to let all know that I'm still offering help for ON A RAIL. But I can now also offer the following:

INTO FIRE

INTO THE NETHER

SNIPER DUEL*

ENCHANTER

I do not need anything in return, I'm just happy to help is all. I've helped several people on here already and I try to make these trophies quick and easy to obtain.

PSN ID: RCN886

* I've made an area for the Sniper Duel trophy. I even have made it so all you have to do is line up where the skeleton is and aim for the sandstone I have placed in the sky above the skeleton, making it even easier. I've tried it multiple times and 98% it hits them.

Ok, so just to let all know that I'm still offering help for ON A RAIL. But I can now also offer the following:

INTO FIRE

INTO THE NETHER

SNIPER DUEL*

ENCHANTER

I do not need anything in return, I'm just happy to help is all. I've helped several people on here already and I try to make these trophies quick and easy to obtain.

PSN ID: RCN886

* I've made an area for the Sniper Duel trophy. I even have made it so all you have to do is line up where the skeleton is and aim for the sandstone I have placed in the sky above the skeleton, making it even easier. I've tried it multiple times and 98% it hits them.

Thank you again for the help! Shoutout to this man.