100 complete

Killerxx

Cool, help me out =p.

I can't even find anyone to play 50 games, yet alone win 50 of them. I'm guessing you traded wins with someone else? Maybe explain some of them. =O

variety is the spice of life, all multiplayer modes?

geon king, don't even know where to start...

completist freak, gold medal on all time attacks? or just a medal?

league of your own, win division 1, 3xs?

mini game master, again complete... so just a medal, doesn't have to be gold?

Edited by Skyflur

Got more into it now. Won every game in season 2. I played the entire first season without knowing about the shield button.

Season 2? Is that divisions? or all 4 divisions = a season? I'm at division 1, right now. KNow how to get league of your own and geon king adn completist freak?

Season 2? Is that divisions? or all 4 divisions = a season? I'm at division 1, right now. KNow how to get league of your own and geon king adn completist freak?

When I started playing Geon at work yesterday i completed time attack first i got all gold medals. Geon King your score tally up all together so check out the trophy option in the game your score tally up and show there. How to get League of your own trophy is when you beat season 1 you will restart season 1 again complete it 3 times in a row and get the trophy here a tip on this one if you lose a game quit before the game end and you can restart to the last CPU you beat in that season. And Variety is the spice of life is play all modes including the multiplayers ones

Edited by Killerxx

When I started playing Geon at work yesterday i completed time attack first i got all gold medals. Geon King your score tally up all together so check out the trophy option in the game your score tally up and show there. How to get League of your own trophy is when you beat season 1 you will restart season 1 again complete it 3 times in a row and get the trophy here a tip on this one if you lose a game quit before the game end and you can restart to the last CPU you beat in that season. And Variety is the spice of life is play all modes including the multiplayers ones

Thanks, very helpful.

How to get League of your own trophy is when you beat season 1 you will restart season 1 again complete it 3 times in a row and get the trophy here a tip on this one if you lose a game quit before the game end and you can restart to the last CPU you beat in that season.

u mean restart division 4 3 times?

so each time i win division 4 i quit and restart it until i get trophy?

u mean restart division 4 3 times?

so each time i win division 4 i quit and restart it until i get trophy?

No you have to beat division 1 3 times. To get to division 1 you have to beat division 4,3, and 2.

Then you play in division 1 and when you beat it the first time it starts you in division one again. So you do that 2 more times and you get it.