• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something came up with uni so my September schedule is going to be tight.

I still would love to boost with you guys because I don't think I will ever get an opportunity like this again for this game but I don't think I can put in the time needed to keep you happy.

Btw anyone knows if the save file from the retail version works with the digital one?If yes I could rent the retail version and do the single player quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally on double digits with the FIFA 15 platinum.

I hate you extra effort and keepers best friend.

And I have 3 more UR plats coming up.

Need 7 more rank in H.A.W.X. , a bunch of trophies in H.A.W.X. 2 and just a couple of hours of co-op with Tomy on Fast and Furious. Making it 13 UR (P)'s.

Then there's FIFA 16, one trophy from PES15 and whatever PES16 brings to the table.

Updated!

http://i.imgur.com/3m2fvj7.png

People are reaching new tiers! :applause:

Grats to Dark_Raven666 for getting in the ELITE tier! :applause:

Grats to Donzie75 living up to his name, now with 75 ultra rare plats! :applause:

Grats to XquietusX getting out of the mud below top 25 and into the big boyz tiers! :applause:

Also, can't forget poor PoP, who had a difficult month with some DLC released then not released and trophy list added and whatnot. Now on a three digits UR plats! :applause:

Edited by Oo Ion oO

Please sign me up. Just got two more URs today. Total of 194 as of now.

18 UR plats in card. Thanks!

psn: kfree7

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/kfree7.png

Added to the (P) leaderboard.

Potent is boss of the UR trophies leaderboard, so he'll add you when he gets the chance.

Good job on the 18 UR plats! :)

Also, can't forget poor PoP, who had a difficult month with some DLC released then not released and trophy list added and whatnot. Now on a three digits UR plats! :applause:

Now that I've reached 100, I guess my new goal will be 150. I've decided to take a small break from UR platinums, but I plan on doing some more soon.

• 2 weeks later...

UR Trophies LB updated.

Very little movement in the rankings although good job to Dark_Raven, ggamer (and myself, if i may :p) in getting a substantial increase in UR trophies since the last update.

Stay tuned too for a new LB that myself and Ion thought up which will be coming at some point in the coming days!

Edited by Potent_Delusions

UR Trophies LB updated.

Very little movement in the rankings although good job to Dark_Raven, ggamer (and myself, if i may :p) in getting a substantial increase in UR trophies since the last update.

Stay tuned too for a new LB that myself and Ion thought which will be coming at some point in the coming days!

Prestige rare trophies leaderboard? :D