Nope i don´t have an extra copy as of now.

Perhaps i should take 1 week off work lol

But you have 2 PS3s? If so then you can at least fill a spot in the lobby with a 2nd one. But you will prob want to buy a disc just to prevent stuff from glitching on you.

Also, I think it's 10 to fill a lobby.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you have 2 PS3s? If so then you can at least fill a spot in the lobby with a 2nd one. But you will prob want to buy a disc just to prevent stuff from glitching on you.

Also, I think it's 10 to fill a lobby.

You now what. It would be fun to play with you all but i don´t have the time for it. To much hassle really. I really can´t play these long online requirment games. Wanna focus one more important stuff.

Thx anyway. I guess i just go with Super time force ultra :)

Y'all will want the disc version too, not because the digital version is glitched but because the digital version comes with the patch installed. This will make the campaign on Twisted difficulty incredibly difficult and need a lot more time investment than if you were to do it without the patch. With the patch not present...you can perform a glitch that grants you unlimited ammo of every rocket. There are several rockets in this game and the most powerful one is aptly named the "Power missile". This will just tear the opponent apart, even on Twisted. Without the glitch they are very rare and not many spawn at all.

I've already spoke with QM about this game and told him i'd be happy to idle 1 of my ps3s if I can, and that offer still stands for everyone...but of course WHEN i'm able to (so when i'm not boosting a MP game basically). I could do House of the dead:Overkill whilst you do that boost so the 2nd ps3 is free.

EDIT: a lobby requires 14 people to lock, not 8.

I've said it before and i'll say it again...the randoms on that game are a pain in the ass. They will join your lobby and refuse to leave. One night I had 2 guys stay in my lobby for 3hrs just to be awkward so everyone will need to communicate and join ASAP. The randoms will be able to see EVERY lobby that is up by going on "Quick match" so every re-lobby needs to be done well.

....and of course, message me for any details.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Thanks for the info Potent. No idea where I got 8 and 10 from lmao, must've been thinking of a different game.

@D > No problem man, not worth turning your life upside down to try and fit this game in. With your time zone and your free time, it would be hard to sync up.

Edit: Group stands like this (I forgot about PoP lol)

1. QM

2. QM (Dummy)

3. GGamer #1

4. GGamer (Dummy)

5. PoP #1

6. PoP (Dummy)

7. Grimy

8. Zong

9. Jerry

14. Potent (Dummy) *If needed*

Edited by QuantumMercury

How long does the online take for 1 person averagely?

And can we just idle/turbo when it's not our own turn?

No turbo required.

Also, I forgot to mention that you can split-screen in this game so 1 ps3 is basically 2 ps3s so 3x 2ps3 people is already 12/14.

Edited by Potent_Delusions

I would like to join but I have only the digital version(from plus).Is that a problem?Am I going to have a problem unlocking any of the mp trophies?

Can someone give a rough estimate about the time needed if everything goes according to plan?

~20-25hrs per person so 7 individual people = 140-150hrs.

I also forgot to add: YOU CAN'T IDLE IT FULLY. YOU NEED TO READY UP AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERY MATCH.

I would like to join but I have only the digital version(from plus).Is that a problem?Am I going to have a problem unlocking any of the mp trophies?

Can someone give a rough estimate about the time needed if everything goes according to plan?

Y'all will want the disc version too, not because the digital version is glitched but because the digital version comes with the patch installed. This will make the campaign on Twisted difficulty incredibly difficult and need a lot more time investment than if you were to do it without the patch. With the patch not present...you can perform a glitch that grants you unlimited ammo of every rocket. There are several rockets in this game and the most powerful one is aptly named the "Power missile". This will just tear the opponent apart, even on Twisted. Without the glitch they are very rare and not many spawn at all.

Potent outlined what's ahead of you if you decide to go with the only the digital version with the patch already installed.

So we almost have enough for 2 groups then... if we split screen. We have 20 slots

I can do split-screen if needed, since I have a bunch of extra controllers :)

I usually go on evenings---late nights Pacific time since I usually work mornings but we'll figure out a few days where everyone can play!

Looking forward too join this leaderboard. When my friend Ionstorm. That are leader of this board :) But i need alote of posts tho :) Should have about 32 Ultra rare plats now but can easily get 10 more

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Tomy_IV.png

Thanks for joining mate, and thanks for saving me at the festival lol. :D

You'll easily get up there in the gold tier once you unleash your saved plats. :applause:

About Twisted Metal, I'm interested in joining the session. Online should be fully doable with digital version, right? How long does it take if boosted?

Looking forward too join this leaderboard. When my friend Ionstorm. That are leader of this board :) But i need alote of posts tho :) Should have about 32 Ultra rare plats now but can easily get 10

Damn, there goes my proud accomplishment of being the top Norwegian on this leaderboard, I'll have till you reach the post count at least :p

About Twisted Metal, I'm interested in joining the session. Online should be fully doable with digital version, right? How long does it take if boosted? [/qoute]

Damn, there goes my proud accomplishment of being the top Norwegian on this leaderboard, I'll have till you reach the post count at least :p

Haha, I just joined so no worries mate. And it'll probably take me a while to get 250 posts. I'm saving my plats that are in a series, in order to unlock them all in order. So it'll take another couple of years before my real strenght will show. :)

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Tomy_IV.png

Edited by Tomy Viken

Mehhhhh, I'm not going to touch this months.

Twisted Metal? No, thanks with it's shitty old online + too many online trophies.

What date are you planning this on? I'm free from the 29th - 3rd September.

Got 2 PS3's + a bunch of controllers if needs be :)

1398162749514.jpg

Besides, if we are doing it for like 7 peeps (150-200 hours), how do you want to fit that all into 3 days :think: