Resogun - Trophy Guide and Road Map

F8L Fool

I just need 1CC now, pretty much. Unfortunately the co-op advice seems to be out of date. My co-op partner died twice on the first level, and completely on the second, taking all of our shared lives. It looks like the 2 lives at the beginning of the level thing has been patched. This'll make it much harder for us newcomers to get the trophy.

Yes, the info is dated now for a few trophies. Unfortunately there were some big changes to the game and I haven't had time to update the guide. In order to make real substantive changes I have to replay through a lot of stuff and I've been really preoccupied.

For some trophies the walkthroughs need to be completely redone, while others need to simply be amended. The same goes for my Dragon's Crown guide as well.

I'll try to find equally good methods for the trophies that were adversely affected by the updates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probbably answered already in this thread or even in the map (i probably missed it lol)....

but i need o finish the game on Experienced and Veteran, two questions

1) can i play them 1 level at a time, or does it have to be in one sitting?

2) can i lose all my lives and then just continue on with the game and stll get the trophy? (one sitting of course)

probbably answered already in this thread or even in the map (i probably missed it lol)....

but i need o finish the game on Experienced and Veteran, two questions

1) can i play them 1 level at a time, or does it have to be in one sitting?

2) can i lose all my lives and then just continue on with the game and stll get the trophy? (one sitting of course)

One sitting, and yes you can continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Humanist

When i first downloaded Resogun and the updates, I picked up all humans in the first 3 levels. Today I deleted my game data and redownloaded the game without the updates (didnt delete my save file though). if i want the Humanist trophy, do i need to save all the humans again on the first 3 worlds, or just the 4 and 5th. (since i already have the first 3 trophies)

Humanist

When i first downloaded Resogun and the updates, I picked up all humans in the first 3 levels. Today I deleted my game data and redownloaded the game without the updates (didnt delete my save file though). if i want the Humanist trophy, do i need to save all the humans again on the first 3 worlds, or just the 4 and 5th. (since i already have the first 3 trophies)

No you'll just need to pick up all the humans on the last 2 levels for the remaining 2 (B) thus resulting in your (G)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone knows if Congratulations on your driver’s license! is bugged? I definitely did only use boost up until the boss now, but the trophy didn't pop.

EDIT: It popped after I had restarted and tried again - and failed(lost all lives) on that try. Odd.

Edited by Zarmatura93

• 1 month later...

What a game! Resogun was my first PS4 platinum and now it's my latest on Vita! In both instances, I got all trophies solo.

Further, what's with the lack of love for Nemesis? It's definitely my ship of choice including for 1CC. For my play style, the mobility and boost are indispensable.

What a game! Resogun was my first PS4 platinum and now it's my latest on Vita! In both instances, I got all trophies solo.

Further, what's with the lack of love for Nemesis? It's definitely my ship of choice including for 1CC. For my play style, the mobility and boost are indispensable.

Agreed, Resogun is awesome.

Nemesis is really good, both for the homing missiles and mobility, however its damage is lacking against bosses. That said it's my favorite ship and I've used it for Veteran mode, 1 CC and Master difficulty trophies.

Cheers.

Nemesis is really good, both for the homing missiles and mobility, however its damage is lacking against bosses. That said it's my favorite ship and I've used it for Veteran mode, 1 CC and Master difficulty trophies.

Cheers.

Yes, it's weak against bosses, but the bosses are the easiest part of the game!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Cheers.

For the first 2 bosses you can just boost into the weak points, 3-4 bosses aren't really a threat because of your mobility but it will take some time, the last boss his random circle hit everywhere bullshit is only thing I had trouble with with nemesis.

Why is the guide not stickied on main trophies page? :confused::mad:

The PS3/Vita version is very different to the PS4 release, thus this Guide can't be double loaded until the Author knows the differences and can update the guide to be compatible with it :). This thread can be used to let the author know what needs doing :): http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/resogun/272248-patches-trophy-changes.html

• 3 months later...