Official Twitch Stream List

Rezz

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the harm, probably belongs in the UGC section as that's where the Member Youtube Channels thread is.

It could go there. Then also I was thinking that since PS4 anyone can stream it would maybe be useful in this section instead. It's up to the mods I suppose. I just thought since it's a major part of the PS4 that it deserves to be in this section.

I won't be playing any MP while streaming, I tried it yesterday on me PS3 and the lag was unbearable. But here is my channel:

Sylon00 - Twitch

I think this will be a major problem. Most people aren't going to have internet capable of streaming an even watchable stream. I could be wrong though, I'll be curious to see how it pans out.

Sorry about not getting around to updating the list. The list of streams is now updated. I advise members to follow everyone! That way you will know if they are streaming or not by E-mail. That or just post when you are streaming here and what. I am thinking about maybe doing a charity stream soon.

Sorry about not getting around to updating the list. The list of streams is now updated. I advise members to follow everyone! That way you will know if they are streaming or not by E-mail. That or just post when you are streaming here and what. I am thinking about maybe doing a charity stream soon.

I will follow everybody just follow me in return.