Official Twitch Stream List

Rezz

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked through the list but everyone is offline, Maybe you could add timezones to the channels?

I could try that but everyone will have to give me their time zones. Also, I am currently streaming CoD Ghosts if anyone cares. On the last level and then I will do some multiplayer type of stuff.

Looked through the list but everyone is offline, Maybe you could add timezones to the channels?

You can subscribe to peoples channels and get email notifications, there is also an app that gives you push notifications.

That said I am on Pacific time. I was streaming last night you just missed me according to your timestamp.

I rarely stream due to the fact that you can't record and stream at the same time. So if I'm streaming and end up doing something epic in BF4 or Ghosts or something, there's no way to save that footage yet. I'll probably stream more once Twitch allows archiving of PS4 footage. But by then, Sony may have pushed the patch to allow HDMI recording. Here's hoping either of them are sooner rather than later.

I rarely stream due to the fact that you can't record and stream at the same time. So if I'm streaming and end up doing something epic in BF4 or Ghosts or something, there's no way to save that footage yet. I'll probably stream more once Twitch allows archiving of PS4 footage. But by then, Sony may have pushed the patch to allow HDMI recording. Here's hoping either of them are sooner rather than later.

pssst you can stream and record, double tap the share button during a broadcast and itll start recording. I do it all the time.

pssst you can stream and record, double tap the share button during a broadcast and itll start recording. I do it all the time.

Good to know, but it's hard to anticipate when I'll want to record something. I would rather be able to record something I've done just like when you're not broadcasting and recording the last bit of your gaming.

Frankly I would rather just record over HDMI, I wish they would hurry up with that patch.

Good to know, but it's hard to anticipate when I'll want to record something. I would rather be able to record something I've done just like when you're not broadcasting and recording the last bit of your gaming.

Frankly I would rather just record over HDMI, I wish they would hurry up with that patch.

Like I said you just double tap right after you start the broadcast and it will continue recording from then on.