Platinums that Only Require Offline Trophies (PS4)

stgermain

If you would like to leave any comments, any praise, or there is a game not listed, and you are not a member of the site, click here to register!

This is a continuation of the Platinums that Only Require Offline Trophies thread which has PS3 games. Let me know if the list is incorrect of if you know any games to be added, and I'll update this thread.

• This list does not factor in DLC trophies. There are some games on the list that have online trophies (via their DLC). Since these do not count towards obtaining the platinum, the game remains on the list.
  • This list only includes those games that appear in the "PS4 Games" section of this site. Specifically, this list will not include Japan only titles. Of course, this list will not include PSN titles that do not have a platinum trophy.
  • All titles have a forum link, unless otherwise specified. Just click on the title and your browser should open up the game's forum.
  • "(Special notes)" will follow titles that have some remarks that may be of interest. The remarks are listed after the list and are ordered alphabetically by game title.
  • "(PSN download)" will follow titles that are only available off the PSN. Note some games may be available for specific regions and this will not be indicated.
  • "(Co-op)" and "(Multiplayer)" will follow titles that have offline and online co-op or multiplayer. Such games will require a second controller to platinum offline, or an online partner.
  • Any games that require peripherals to platinum will be noted following the title.

Offline Platinum List

(#'s, A)

Edited by stgermain

(A - E)

Edited by stgermain

(F - M)

Edited by stgermain

(R - S, etc)

Edited by stgermain

(T - Z, etc)

Special Notes

This section will be used to provide any information that is deemed pertinent. Information will be sorted alphabetically, by game title.

• Bears Can't Drift!?: Requires 4 controllers (or one person in SharePlay), and likely you'll need multiple people in person to earn Everyone's a WINNER... Not you though.
  • Game of Thrones: The retail version of this game only contains five episodes on disk. The sixth episode must be downloaded.
  • Mercenary Kings: This game requires a patch to be downloaded in order to obtain the previously glitched Untouchable and Speed Runner trophies.
  • Putty Squad: The European version has a glitched trophy, but a recent patch fixes it, so you can get the platinum.

Edited by stgermain

Huh, So Knack has online trophies? That sucks imagin having to have to buy PS+ just to get online and get that Knack trophy.

It doesn't look like it has online trophies, but I need more information before I put it in. The games that I've listed so far have the same trophy list as their PS3 counterparts, and their PS3 counterparts are offline only.

It doesn't look like it has online trophies, but I need more information before I put it in. The games that I've listed so far have the same trophy list as their PS3 counterparts, and their PS3 counterparts are offline only.

Oh gotcha, I just assumed the Hidden Trophies were know already and speculated one was online.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...