NA Good Deals Thread (PS4)

Resonating Starfall

7 hours ago, talon501 said:

Hi. Are there any good deals for Black Friday on PlayStation Plus subscriptions? TIA 

Unfortunately, not that I've seen. Essential is $45 on the PS Store right now, which is more expensive than what they usually do every year. And the sites like CDKeys and Eneba haven't had a good sale since 2021...I fear whatever it was they were doing to get away with selling them for $30-$35 has dried up. I'm hoping Christmas time brings in better deals. 

19 minutes ago, Viper said:

Unfortunately, not that I've seen. Essential is $45 on the PS Store right now, which is more expensive than what they usually do every year. And the sites like CDKeys and Eneba haven't had a good sale since 2021...I fear whatever it was they were doing to get away with selling them for $30-$35 has dried up. I'm hoping Christmas time brings in better deals. 

Yeah, I bought two years worth year before last so now it's running out. I upgraded to Premium when Sony changed everything :(. Can I downgrade to Extra & not lose what little time I have left, about a month? Is there that much difference between the two? Can't really tell if there is or not. 

Thanks for the reply!    

2 hours ago, talon501 said:

Yeah, I bought two years worth year before last so now it's running out. I upgraded to Premium when Sony changed everything :(. Can I downgrade to Extra & not lose what little time I have left, about a month? Is there that much difference between the two? Can't really tell if there is or not. 

Thanks for the reply!    

I've personally never upgraded, as Premium won't appeal to me until they flesh out that classics catalog more, so I'm not 100% sure. But I thought I read that there's a warning message or something that states you can't downgrade until your sub expires or something? Which makes sense...downgrading would mean Sony would have to give you a refund on the difference and we all know they actively try their hardest NOT to give refunds. :p 

On 11/19/2022 at 2:49 AM, Viper said:

I've personally never upgraded, as Premium won't appeal to me until they flesh out that classics catalog more, so I'm not 100% sure. But I thought I read that there's a warning message or something that states you can't downgrade until your sub expires or something? Which makes sense...downgrading would mean Sony would have to give you a refund on the difference and we all know they actively try their hardest NOT to give refunds. :p 

I agree, Premium doesn't seam to be worth it atm. 

Thanks Viper. Much appreciated! 

Edited by talon501
  • Like 1